SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

what are some things you wished you bought but passed up on it and now you regret not getting it?

for me, about a year ago there was a pair of lace up booties at the thrift store and i didn’t get them
ahh! i so regret not buying them now

posted about 9 years ago
doricelee
Style_council
doricelee

I was on a trip to China a few months ago and I passed up a pair of dark green low top Chucks and lilac hued denim shorts. I beat myself up for days, both because I can’t find either thing where I live, and also even if I did, they’d be way more expensive.

posted about 9 years ago

Minisharpiee
Style_council
Minisharpiee

I actually saw a pair of high waisted shorts a few days ago with floral patterns on it . Actually 2 in my size . Both for 2.50 at a thrift store . I kind regret not getting it bc I thought .. well its fall and its no time for shorts with flowers on them . idk I wish I got them .

posted about 9 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

I spent all my money at UO and when I went into Forever21 (i usually don’t get much from there) I saw cute basic boots for only $12. I only had $10 on me left haha. I wish I could have bought a pair. $12 is such a great deal.

posted about 9 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

While I was in Japan, I saw the thickest, cutest looking white thigh high socks. I went back to the store 2 days later to buy them but they were sold out. I will forever remember them.

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

A gorgeous vintage floral romper on ebay :( I thought it would end up being sold for a lot of money so I didn’t bother staying up to bid on it. The next day I saw that it only sold for $7.50! So potentially I could have bought it. Sigh!

posted about 9 years ago

bserene
Style_council
bserene

I saw this beautiful headband once that I let go because I thought it was too quirky for me.

I regret that but I think it’s helped me step outside my comfort zone and taught me to buy what I want even when it doesn’t feel like me.

posted about 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i wish i had bought a black dress from h&m when i was there. now itz like gone lol

posted about 9 years ago

amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

oh i had also seen a faux leather motorcycle jacket from a thrift store. it was a f21 brand and i was like “i dont really need it because i had just gotten one” though it was still about twenty dollars, not much difference from the original store, i still secretly wanted it haha

posted about 9 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

Psshh,I would have a wholee paragraphh..buut i dont remember lol

posted about 9 years ago

Yanie
Style_council
Yanie

a dress at a thrift store. when i finally decided to get it, it was already bought by someone else!

posted about 9 years ago

TheOpulentHippo
Style_council
TheOpulentHippo

i wish i purchased a bright neon green mesh top years ago. never seen anything like that anymore :(

posted about 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

i wish i got this AMAZING purse online from forever 21. it was a vintage floral print shoulder bag with leather straps. can you tell i loved it? hahaha. no seriously if anyone has it and wants to sell it i will buy ittt!!

posted about 9 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

I wish I could buy a cute purse from chanel that Blair Waldorf wearing in Gossip Girl season 4 :(

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

a chanel purse!

posted about 9 years ago

KaitlynAliano
Style_council
KaitlynAliano

These Sam Edelman Zoe boots are currently in my online wardrobe – I wish they were in my REAL wardrobe. :-(

posted almost 9 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

A shirt from Peta that reads “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur”

quarantinethepast
Style_council
quarantineth...

I was shopping UO online at the beginning of summer, and I saw this gray dolman sleeve cardigan that I lovvved, but since it was summer I just told myself that I’d find a similar one, but I never did. It was only $20, too, pretty cheap for UO.

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

I wish I coulda had these shoes! But cannot afford just yet =) http://balharbourshops.com/page-4-3.html

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password