nitab
Style_council
nitab

whats your favorite store and why?

posted about 9 years ago
mariaquesadilla
Style_council
mariaquesadilla

i think mine would be forever 21 or macys, if you go to either store, you can find something you like because they carry a variety of sizes and styles

posted about 9 years ago

arielkaylee
Style_council
arielkaylee

forever 21, great variety, good prices.

posted about 9 years ago

arianna58
Style_council
arianna58

forever 21 super cute :D and markus lupher clothes for girls like me kim kardashian bodies and so my style

posted about 9 years ago

aribrielle
Style_council
aribrielle

forever21! they are really current and have cuuute clothes for good prices. i would say h&m but they dont have one in texas abd you cant order online soooo i cant shop there! :(( ooo and urban outfitters is good tooo

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

AA,ADORE,H&M,GAP,UO,VS,F21

posted about 9 years ago

CECEZ
Style_council
CECEZ

American Apparel- a few items can be rearranged to make many outfits that give you a polished, chic look.

posted about 9 years ago

eeEmily
Style_council
eeEmily

Jet Rag!
not a lot of peeps have heard of it but if you’re into cheap vintage I’d go there NOW haha actually tomorrow theyre having thier sunday dollar sale

posted about 9 years ago

loopymoi
Style_council
loopymoi

I agree with CECEZ they have everything you need to look put together and comfortable.

posted about 9 years ago

Razzlebdazzle
Style_council
Razzlebdazzle

Forever 21 for trendy stuff because it’s cheap and if it goes out of style idc because I didn’t pay much for it! And GAP for basic stuff because I work there and I get an awsome discount!

posted about 9 years ago

angieexxpangie
Style_council
angieexxpangie

Forever 21 cause they have all the styles I love and their prices are great. Get more for ya buck! :D

posted about 9 years ago

KaitKim
Style_council
KaitKim

My favorite stores are Hot Topic, Forever 21, and H&M. F21 and H&M are great because they have really cute, fashionable clothes (sometimes looking like they came straight off the runway!) at really affordable prices, and the fits of the clothes are great. I like Hot Topic because they’re clothes are really edgy, and they’ve got great jewelry and hair pieces, although the fit of their pants runs kind of small.

posted about 9 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

Forever 21, Free People (online sales=amazing), random thrift stores and of course Urban Outfitters

posted about 9 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

Urban Outfitters. While it is pricey, I usually wait for sales. I love the style and comfort.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password