SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
woocie
Style_council
woocie

i buy too many patterned items (whether it’s polka dots, floral, or stripes or whatever!0 and not enough plain colors :/
and i buy too many high-waisted skirts and not enough jeans D: i haven’t bought jeans in almost two years. i really need some new ones besides my basic skinny jeans, heh.

posted about 9 years ago
VickyViolet
Style_council
VickyViolet

So many plains, so little prints! I also compulsively buy necklaces because of the cute pedant, and then I’ll never wear them.

:D

posted about 9 years ago

AlexK
Style_council
AlexK

I buy way too much floral! And I never buy new jeans, though I really need some..

posted about 9 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I buy a lot of purses, barel any jewlery or jeans, lots of shorts (I’m in FL) and lots of flip flops.

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I never want to buy basics just as anonymours said, I feel like if I’m gonna spend money I’m not wasting it on basics. Kinda sucks cuz I don’t have enough >.> I also never buy accessories because I feel like 7 dollars for a bracelet is halfway towards a piece of clothing^^;

posted about 9 years ago

alyshamari
Style_council
alyshamari

I have too many things that go with jeans, and not enough things that go with skirts. Then again, floral high-waisted skirts are hard to pair with anything that isn’t a plain white t-shirt and a wide belt.

posted about 9 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

way to much lace and brown.

posted about 9 years ago

bethMFB
Style_council
bethMFB

people say I’m a colorful person but I find myself buying a lot of grays + blacks.
and lately I can’t keep my hands off cheap jeggings

posted about 9 years ago

thegnome
Style_council
thegnome

I have a lot of cardigans and thick sweaters. Lots of long sleeves.

posted about 9 years ago

bigships
Style_council
bigships

definitely buy too much black/grey. and stripes!

posted about 9 years ago

lexloga
Style_council
lexloga

I’m always attracted to blue, even though I hate the way it looks with jeans! And I grab anything floral or lace. It’s kind of a problem.

posted about 9 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I buy wayyyy too many accessories and “dollar” items haha

posted about 9 years ago

itswendycloset
Style_council
itswendycloset

I would stay to the fashion trend but my closet still full of black and other dark colors lol

posted about 9 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

Same as you I usually never buy basics like solid colored T-shirts.

posted about 9 years ago

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

I always buy stuff before trying them on because the line to try it on is way too long, so i buy it, go home, try it on and figure out that i just spend money on a piece of shit that doesn’t fit me. My closet is full of that stuff. Also I started buying men’s button up shirts and wearing them with a cute belt on the waist, I wear it with skinnys and oxfords, all of the sudden it became a huge trend where I live. So now I have to reinvent it :D i don’t want to be the same boring clone like everyone else, do I?:D

posted about 9 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

Clothes I dont wear,clothes that look cute at the store buut not on mee

posted about 9 years ago

WyeChin
Style_council
WyeChin

When I’m into something, I’m REALLY into it. As a result, I have tons of florals, tons of stripes, tons of white, tons of black! Basically, tons of every trend I’ve ever liked and gotten over! I really need to get rid of alot of it.

posted about 9 years ago

camilionf
Style_council
camilionf

I rarely buy basics! I need to buy more..I don´t really have a plain white shirt for example.

posted about 9 years ago

camilionf
Style_council
camilionf

oh and I am crazily obsessed with lace!

posted about 9 years ago

roxthefox
Style_council
roxthefox

I have too many j ackets and vests, but rarely things to wear underneath.

posted about 9 years ago

Taylore_Anne
Style_council
Taylore_Anne

I find as I get older I am more aware of items that I will actually get wear of out… and trying everything on to see if it will really fit my body they way I like rather then buy it becasue its the new cute trendy item and wear it once of twice and it hangs in my closet taking up space….. I would rather buy something very expensive that I will wear out till the fabrics die, then buy tons of cheap quick items that I will wear for a season and donate once the season is over… I did that pleanty in highschool and my younger days, such a waste of funds, when you can really build a glamours wardorbe….

posted about 9 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

I definitely have a thing for buying earth tones/neutrals and pastels. I also have a thing for floral patterns and plaid.

posted about 7 years ago

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

When peplum tops started coming back in, I jumped on the bandwagon really fast! Now I have waaaay too many of them.

Facebook.com/MissMellalina

posted about 7 years ago

wavytransition
Style_council
wavytransition

I buy way too many cardigans and sweaters. I have too many high/low tops. For fall I plan to focus on more button-ups and layering pieces.

posted about 7 years ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I buy so many printed skirts and cardigans. I just can’t resist!

posted about 7 years ago

littlemiss_aly
Style_council
littlemiss_aly

I buy whatever, jumps to me haha

http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

posted about 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password