SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fille
Style_council
fille

A few days ago one of my friends brought up that Zara is just a slightly older version of Forever 21, but the quality is pretty much the same. Since I only recently started shopping at Zara and am still rather unfamiliar with the store, this came to me as a bit of a surprise since Zara looks to me like the quality is better than Forever 21.

What do you guys think? Is Zara just another Forever 21?

posted about 9 years ago
trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I think Zara is higher in quality than F21. The prices are also more expensive when it’s full price. Zara is also more classic when it comes to their inventory, I think. :)

Just my opinion though.

posted about 9 years ago

kayemoniquesgonzales
Style_council
kayemoniques...

For me, when it comes to updated style and very reasonable price it’s F21 but if your looking for a unique style with a classic twist, that’s when ZARA comes in. They’re both FANTASTIC with a different approach. :)

posted about 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Zara can be very hit or miss with their quality. Some things can last ages whereas others will be falling apart after like 2 washes. The materials they use are fine but the craftsmanship isn’t. I wouldn’t pay full price for anything from there. I don’t know how it is compared to F21 though as we don’t have that where I’m from.

posted about 9 years ago

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

Zara and Forever 21 are the exact same thing except for two points: Quality and price.

Zara is pricey but the quality is better, sometimes. The jackets are good.

posted about 9 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

Zara and Forever 21 are not the same. Zara is based in Spain, while Forever 21 is based in the US, so they are not run by the same people. Zara is more expensive than forever 21. That being said though, Zara has better quality than forever 21, a lot of their stuff is aimed towards a slightly older crowd than forever 21 (as in young 20s, late teens rather than teens), has more work clothes, and a lot of twists on classical fashion. Forever 21 tries to knock off some more transient fashions and stuff.

posted about 9 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

zara has a higher quality and the things in there are actually more cute an sophisticated ! :D but also more pricey

posted about 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

yeah i agree, zara is better quality, and more expensive.

posted about 9 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

i’ve never shopped there before because there isn’t one nearby but i’ve seen their stuff. i think it’s better quality also and much more expensive. like urban outfitters price.

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I’ve never shopped at either store, but from going into Zara and having a look at their items I would think that the quality is better, and their clothes are aimed at an older crowd than forever 21.

posted about 9 years ago

bellatrixie
Style_council
bellatrixie

Agreed with everyone else…Zara is definitely pricier, but I think their looks are more sophisticated and classic than F21. I love F21, but they’re built to last one season and are generally too “trendy.”

posted about 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

zara is better in terms of workmanship and quality.
I have a zara bag and have been using it for like 3 yrs

posted about 9 years ago

cakewithlegs
Style_council
cakewithlegs

i’ve always thought they were kinda similar in the kinds of things they sell, but zara is definitely higher quality (as evidenced by their prices…) and more “chic,” in my opinion

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Forever21 is becoming pricier too I don’t really understand. Quality still is lacking :/

posted about 9 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Wow, comparing Zara to Forever21 doesn’t even make sense!
Zara has a higher quality of clothing/accessories and most of the pieces are very chic and classy. That being said, their price range is on-point.

posted about 9 years ago

EmployedPanache
Style_council
EmployedPanache

Zara = higher price but worth it because of it’s higher quality and unique pieces. I have Zara items that are 5+ years old and don’t look it. They “age” well in the wash and in style.

Forever 21 is great for “of the moment” trends, but don’t expect them to last multiple seasons. You might find a few pieces here and there, but Zara is more of an investment.

posted about 9 years ago

laughwithmeleelee
Style_council
laughwithmel...

Zara is definitely better, and very diffreent from H&M. The clothes are more bohemian, classier, and definitely better quality than F21

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think zara does cater to slightly older people but they also have things for younger people as well. I think zara is more sophisticated but fashionable while forever21 is just young and trendy. I like zara a lot actually but I can’t afford their items at full price. The quality is WAY different, zara is really nice quality things. Forever21 has decent quality most of the time but not even close to zara.

posted about 9 years ago

itswendycloset
Style_council
itswendycloset

I never shop at Zara before because the mall i usually shop don’t have Zara store, so i can’t compare them. but, i heard both Zara and Forever21 are pretty much the same quality and Zara is more expenvise. ( again, i just read from some other people reviews so it’s not my opinion, so don’t be mad at me )

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password