SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ashelzcupcakess
Style_council
ashelzcupcakess

Has anyone ordered shoes from this site? They’re so cute but Im a little weary of purchasing anything from there. Has anyone had a good experience ordering shoes from here?

posted almost 9 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

hm wasn’t there just a topic about this site? Like I said before, definitely not worth it in my opinion. I bought a couple things from them like 2 years ago, shipping is kind of expensive and it takes forever to ship. The amazingly cheap stuff doesn’t turn outt hat cheap after shipping. Also the quality is pretty bad. One skirt I got was like a piece of thin fabric and they had sewn the top part all twisted. Then another skirt I got was way longer than the picture shown so it was an awkward length. Theshort jacket I bought had buttons that were just glued on so they all fell off after I washed it. The only decent thing I got was the sweatshirt-ish jacket but after I washed it, it was a little too short. Also most clothes come in one size from there and are more tailored towards typical asian bodies, so the sleeves and stuff are kind of too short.

I haven’t ordered shoes but I’m gonnahave to generalize and say they aren’t so great either…

ashelzcupcakess
Style_council
ashelzcupcakess

Yeah I guess there was already a topic. My bad. Thankyou anyway. It’s kind of dissapointing that this site has such a bad rep. Everything is so cute. Oh well _
Thanks!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password