SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
strawberryx321
Style_council
strawberryx321

OMG! I can’t pick between the two because they all have the uniqueness and their clothes are really off the hook! What’s your pick?

posted about 8 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

If I could afford to buy most of my clothes at topshop I would, but spending a lot of money on clothes isn’t a huge priority for me since I’m in college. I like F21 because you can test out different styles without committing to something expensive :)
I honestly don’t know why you would compare the two, since they’re completely different. the average dress at F21 is like $15, and at topshop it’s more like $115.

posted about 8 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I don’t really like Forever 21… it’s gotten to the point where I’ve bought so much crap there that ends up being more expensive than a decent, well-made garment. I’m not all that obsessed with Topshop, though I think I’d be more willing to buy something there.

posted about 8 years ago

Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

I agree with catherinee. Although it might be more affordable than Topshop, I just feel like it’s same-old same old with their clothing and they lack quality.

Topshop it is!

posted about 8 years ago

leighmegan
Style_council
leighmegan

I used to work for Forever 21 so naturally I’m a little partial to them. BUT! I will say that while living overseas in Ireland, I had the pleasure of shopping at TopShop and they have amazing clothes. More expensive, but the quality and wear-ability of the clothes far exceed those of F21.

posted about 8 years ago

zoeemarie
Style_council
zoeemarie

I work for Topshop, so I’m saying Topshop. :)

posted about 8 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Forever 21

posted about 8 years ago

shamay
New_user shamay is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When shamay reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
shamay

If I had a million dollars, I would spend it all at topshop. Since I don’t, Forever 21 is the cheap alternative.

posted about 8 years ago

tomeshia24
Style_council
tomeshia24

I shop at both but forever 21 because they are more reasonably.

posted about 8 years ago

KrystalGrace
Style_council
KrystalGrace

I find that Top Shop items are more bold than Forever 21. So if you are looking something eye opening I think you will have a better chance at Top shop also everyone and their 12 year old sister shops at F21. All and all Forever 21 is a better with their prices and their looks are very wearable so you can mix and match though their presentation in NYC stores are a bit cluttered and all over the place.

posted about 8 years ago

LaPetiteTortue
Style_council
LaPetiteTortue

It depends on your budget. If you’re willing to spend more, you should shop at Topshop because their clothes are better quality and more unique :)

posted about 8 years ago

ANNAFRYS
Style_council
ANNAFRYS

TOPSHOP cant wait when they will open it on Michigan Chicago soon:DDDDDDD

posted about 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

We have neither in Australia… but I love Topshop so much more! I just love the styles of clothes they have, and the shoes!
I think there is a Topshop opening up in Melbourne at the end of the year- yay!! I do wish the clothes were cheaper though!

posted about 8 years ago

Fashionlass
Style_council
Fashionlass

Definitely Topshop. Although I live in Canada (and the first Topshop won’t arrive until sometime next year) I’d pick them over Forever 21 any day.
I’ve read some pretty unsettling things about the way Forever 21 treats their factory employees, and the clothes are horribly cheap. Even with their prices, it’s not worth getting clothes that’ll fall apart within the year (or less!).
Plus, Topshop has designs that are so much more unique and will, in the long run, last you much longer. After all, they do have a brand called Topshop Unique that stages a show at London Fashion Week. How many other larger stores can lay claim to something like that?

posted about 8 years ago

Urban_Canvas
New_user Urban_Canvas is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Urban_Canvas reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Urban_Canvas

TOPSHOP!! NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT! Topshop’s clearances are like heaven. They don’t throw hideous unuseable ill-fitting garments into their clearances. Omg and the free-shipping! And the level of fashion doesn’t compre. I have F21 because they copy bnoth low end and high end designers and sell their versions of it (bad quality) for rediculous prices. Topshop is orignal! And awesome!

posted about 8 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

Forever 21

posted about 8 years ago

jennitrann
New_user jennitrann is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When jennitrann reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jennitrann

Forever 21

posted about 8 years ago

kavzme
Style_council
kavzme

Im a huge Forever 21 fan….regular shopper…almost every month….love Topshop too but i think its a little on the expensive side so….visit there becomes occasional…!!

posted about 8 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

forever21 most def…topshop is great but its so expensive. forever21 you can get some really great stuff if you shop carefully and wisely and take care of the stuff on laundry day…bc remember although cute, the quality isnt the same as you would find in say topshop…but with that said, most of my wardrobe is from forever21 and i have tons of pieces that i’ve had for awhile and they are holding up just fine.

posted about 8 years ago

lauraL
Style_council
lauraL

topshop, definitely

posted about 8 years ago

chicprincess
New_user chicprincess is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When chicprincess reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicprincess

Forever 21, they have such great style!

posted about 8 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

Forever 21

posted about 8 years ago

strawberryx321
Style_council
strawberryx321

Well as majority wins, (even though I hadn’t counted it yet) TOPSHOP, is a number one store for some of you here. I agree on Forever21’s cheap find, but still same old same old like what Lambs said. But for TOPSHOP, I’m also a big fan of that unique store with it’s awesome finds and unique designs. In Forever21, It’s a store that counts well worth of your penny but I love both stores! Can’t even pick one still!

posted about 8 years ago

JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

TOPSHOP.
forever21, though cheap, is just that really. you’re paying low prices for low quality clothes, so it’s not really a “bargain”

posted about 8 years ago

LindseyMermaid
Style_council
LindseyMermaid

topshop is definitely the better choice if you want your clothing to last and you don’t want to look like every other girl at the mall :)

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password