SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

preferablly cotton? or at least half cotton. aslo fleece tops will work too, anything that will keep me warm for the cold months ahead. I don’t want anything from forever21. I looked at delias already. The closest I’ve gotten has been shopgarageonline.com but they had only four to five and I was hoping for more.. any suggestions?

posted about 8 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

H&M and Forever 21, DEFINITELY!

posted about 8 years ago

AlexandraGill
Style_council
AlexandraGill

H&M, no joke girl. Most of their sweaters are right at 24.50. I just bought one for 19.90: Oversized and ties at the waist. Plus, if you sign up for the news letter online, you can get a welcome 20% coupon!

posted about 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Old Navy has mostly-cotton v-neck cable-knit sweaters in several colors for $22.

Target has tons of styles in the range of $20. Something like this or this, maybe?

posted about 8 years ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

Target, Macy’s, JCPenneys, Sears, Forever21, Old Navy, H&M, Walmart, KMart. There’s a lot of places! : ) I’m just naming some places you could look at.

posted about 8 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

def forever21

posted about 8 years ago

jcpenney2
Style_council
jcpenney2

We carry a variety of fashionable and affordable sweaters. Here are some suggestions: Arizona Cable Scoop Pullover – Stripes, Arizona Cable Scoop Pullover – Solids, and Decree® Cable Crew.

posted about 8 years ago

margaritats
Style_council
margaritats

http://www.romwe.com/ !

posted about 8 years ago

H07xox
Style_council
H07xox

H&M, Forever 21, Walmart!!

posted about 8 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

h and m and charlotte russe

posted about 8 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

i found some cute v-neck sweaters at H&M they’re super comfy and can easily be layered

posted about 8 years ago

katabbott
Style_council
katabbott

You should go thrift shopping! You can find unique and one of a kind pieces for just a few dollars!

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password