SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
strawberryx321
Style_council
strawberryx321

This is another shopping trip I had for another shoe buying routine. My oh-so-called trendy stilleto shoes, (not mentioning the brand) is a really trendy style last month. It was about $120,
and in my daily budget, I can still reach it. Not bragging, but I’m questioning you. IS IT WORTH BUYING?

posted about 8 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I say go for it!

posted about 8 years ago

LindseyMermaid
Style_council
LindseyMermaid

if it’s a good brand that makes shoes that are awesome yet still comfy, totally go for it! the price is worth it :)

posted about 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Shoes dont go in and out of style like clothes do. I have never heard anyone say “Oh those shoes are so last season”, you will however hear it a lot about clothes. So I say if you like it and you feel like you will get a good use out of them, then get them.

posted about 8 years ago

myVINTAGEheart
Style_council
myVINTAGEheart

I have been famous for going all out when it comes to blowing money in something I really like. Shoe trends are constantly recycling themselves. I am sure that they will in style many times over. If you want them that badly….treat yourself! You only live once!

posted about 8 years ago

SuisuiDeco
Style_council
SuisuiDeco

Totally worth it! Since the cheap one had nothing but dissapointmen. broken heels, etc.
When there’s a price, there’s quality. ;)

posted about 8 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Honestly if you really get enjoyment , and pleasure then yes

If you really love them yes , otherwise most shoes are made in china Korea from the same shops, where leather is cheap

Ie it costs designers the same prices as toshop to make shoes and your paying over the price for a designer ….

posted about 8 years ago

bbigold
Style_council
bbigold

Go for a pair of better shoes rather than outfit.Better walking shoes enlighten yr day with your outfit =)
You can try chic style by not wearing designed clothing. however nice shoes highlights yr outfit defly.

posted about 8 years ago

midniteblues
Style_council
midniteblues

totally yes!!!!! I always invest in shoes and bags. They will always be nice, that defines style more than anything else

posted about 8 years ago

ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega

If they’re comfortable, YES

posted about 8 years ago

CherieS
Style_council
CherieS

normaly i dont spend so much money for one item, i like to buy my colthes when there on sale but when you are really in love with them and you are sure that the qualitiy is good and you are not just paying the brand ANND if its okey for your purse, than okey go for it ;)

posted about 8 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

if you think it could work into a lot of your outfits then yes.

posted about 8 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

If you can afford it- I can’t. hahaha

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password