SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
angienatalie
Style_council
angienatalie

I have Macy’s store credit. And I need to buy my mom a gift. Anything under 60 dollars.
Ideas? (:

posted over 9 years ago
Roxylove
Style_council
Roxylove

a candle or victoris secrets a scarf some socks

posted over 9 years ago

JessicawithVogue
Style_council
JessicawithV...

Any mother would love a spa day. If you have a Macy’s card, maybe buy things to create her own spa day at home and pamper her for a day :)

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I got my mom a gift card for this massage place, but if you want to get something from Macy’s maybe a perfume set, or a make up set, or a nice scarf!

posted over 9 years ago

angienatalie
Style_council
angienatalie

Thank you guys! I might just do that “macy’s spa day” thing. (:

posted over 9 years ago

AlexN10
Style_council
AlexN10

Hi angienatalie,

I think the Macy’s spa gift is a great idea.

Be sure to also enter for a chance to win a pair of beautiful, diamond earrings for your mom. All you have to do is leave a comment here: http://bit.ly/aH4gH4 and write about what makes your mom so special. Maybe you’ll be able to surprise your mom with a spa gift and diamond earrings on Mother’s Day!

Good luck!

posted over 9 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

My mother likes gardening, so I was thinking of getting her one of these: http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Apartment/Taterpots.

or something playful like that.

posted over 9 years ago

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

Written Letters are always nice :) & its extremely cheap. lol but the Macy’s thing sounds good

posted over 9 years ago

shelllovesyouu
Style_council
shelllovesyouu

Lush! If your mom likes Bath and shower things get her something from lush. That’s what I’m doing. My mom LOVES bath’s so I am getting her a sexy peel soap :) And if she is into beauty (like my mom hehe) get her like a lipstick, I really like the Lancome lipsticks :) And if she likes skincare maybe get her a cleanser or something
Or just get her some nice flowers and a breakfast in bed :)

posted over 9 years ago

Jennylovely
Style_council
Jennylovely

Nothing beats Chanel! Head to the counter and get her on of their lipsticks, brush sets or perfume…..she’ll be happy just seeing the black and white box!!!

posted over 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

homemade something is really good

posted over 9 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

I got my mum cute pjs and a very nice silk scarf! She loved it!

posted over 9 years ago

alison_lee
Style_council
alison_lee

i made cupcakes…and failed:/ so instead i got her a purple fossil watch. she was just totally in love with it!:)

posted over 9 years ago

Ayaz_Raja
Style_council
Ayaz_Raja

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

posted over 9 years ago

Chelsea_TSS
Style_council
Chelsea_TSS

My mom always appreciates jewellery! I thought about buying some jewellery I saw at Hautelook, which is a members only sample sale website (they ship internationally). They have a jewellery blowout on right now for 48 hours and their were some very reasonable pieces.

I was thinking of getting my mom the pair of earings for her upcoming birthday (their 70% off less than $20!).
Thought they were really nice!

If you don’t have a membership here’s an invite (its free) http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CPeters526

(PS: If you’re looking for more sample sale websites I listed a few more great ones on my blog: http://shoppingsupplement.com/2010/04/by-invitation-only/ )

Good luck!!

~Chelsea
www.shoppingsupplement.com

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

every woman loves purses! a mom purse is an important wardrobe item, too. Has to be big enough to hold important grown up things, but stylish enough to not scream “mom”. hehe

also, sending flowers is always lovely :-)

posted over 9 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

a purse!
also, something you made yourself.

posted over 9 years ago

spareparts
Style_council
spareparts

Hi We are new to Chictopia. A really good customer of mine suggested we come on this site. We are spare Parts, an accessories boutique in the heart of Lake View, Chicago. For over 20 years we have been the go to place for unique gifts, accessories, and art. Our store is over 50% local female designers, most go on to become we known like Patricia Locke. Expect to find high quality leather purses from Hobo International, Highway, and Ro. Look for hard to find mens accessories like vintage cufflinks, or cufflinks made from the seats for historic base ball stadiums. This place is like an art gallery. We have hand painted greeting cards, painted vintage windows, and traditional canvas work.. Stop by and ask about custom Ketubah painting.—-see what people are saying on yelp.com and facebook.com. Visit us on the web at www.shopspareparts.com we hope to connect and find great people through Chictopia

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password