SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Sarah_Rachel
Style_council
Sarah_Rachel

Anybody else like lace tights/pantyhose?

I bought the cutest dress last week that has lace on the back and I really want to rock it with some lace tights….no idea where to get them from though!

Like/dislike? Anyone know where to get them from?

xxx

posted over 9 years ago
IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

In general I like the idea but it all depends on the specific pair.
What colours your dress? x

posted over 9 years ago

unogeeez
Style_council
unogeeez

You can go to H&M, JCPenney, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe. Most places like that should have them.(:

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I actually got a really cute pair from American Eagle… they’re pretty easy to come by, but if you’re picky about specific patterns you might want to look around.

posted over 9 years ago

Sarah_Rachel
Style_council
Sarah_Rachel

My dress is black on the top and bright pink at the bottom – has a bubble kind of bottom :)

Hmmm this might be difficult as it sounds like the majority of you are in the US….we dont have those stores here :(

posted over 9 years ago

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

Ooh your dress sounds nice, I live in the Uk btw. What country are you from?

posted over 9 years ago

Sarah_Rachel
Style_council
Sarah_Rachel

Im from New Zealand :) Dammit we dont have Target here but Australia does lol

The more I think/talk about them the more I want them :( Will have another hunt around this weekend I think….

posted over 9 years ago

transatlanticism
Style_council
transatlanti...

All those stores you can buy stuff online. And they are so cheap its likely worth it! I’m from Aus so not really sure what you have in NZ, but literally anywhere should sell lace tights, they’re pretty popular…

posted over 9 years ago

Sarah_Rachel
Style_council
Sarah_Rachel

Im an online clothes buying virgin haha I havent quite plucked up the courage to take the plunge – esp from overseas….might have to if I cant find any soon though! I thought they’d be easy to find but so far I can only find tights with lace at the bottom :(

posted over 9 years ago

SiriG
Style_council
SiriG

I love lace tights. I bought a green one to go with my violet shorts. They are oroblu at Nordstrom. They have all sorts so stop by and see.

posted over 8 years ago

blueskywarning
New_user blueskywarning is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When blueskywarning reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
blueskywarning

I love lace tights! I saw a pair at Hot Topic recently if that helps at all (:

posted over 8 years ago

rainingelephants
Style_council
rainingeleph...

I bought a pair at forever 21 for about $5 and I’ve had them since November, they seem to be very durable (:

posted over 8 years ago

tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Topshop has some good lace tights here. If you have the budget, I’ve been lusting after these Wolford lace tights here.

posted over 8 years ago

zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

I want one in brown or nude. I would definitely buy those from Topshop if only we had a store here.

posted over 8 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

i love tights. but im not sure about panty hose

posted over 8 years ago

charlotte_adele
Style_council
charlotte_adele

I bought a pair about 5 years ago, and never wore them but I really like them now.

I got mine from New Look but I’ve seen them in most women’s clothing stores.

posted over 8 years ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

Lace tights are so pretty! But you have to be careful when you wear them. Keep the rest of your outfit fairly simple. If you combined it with another strong pattern, you can look like a train wreck. I have some 8 dollar ones from Hot Topic that are really cute, and they are extremely durable for the price.

posted over 8 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

Probably you can buy them from any department store chain in New Zealand – they should have them in the hosiery section since they are getting much more common than they were a couple of years ago.

posted over 8 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I’m loving the lace on bottom! In pants, shorts, leggings or tights.
Too bad i’ve gone through like 8 pairs of lace tights cause they tend to get stuck on let’s say jacket zipper and tear…

posted over 8 years ago

allie23
New_user allie23 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When allie23 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
allie23

the lace is awesome. the design looks really cool especially with a cute dress. try forever 21, h&m, wet seal, or online like topshop or something.

posted over 8 years ago

xenii
Style_council
xenii

I live close to you :D in Brisbane !! I would try Valley Girl, I bought the nicest tights there. MAYBE supre?…..it’s hard to find something nice there though…I find it hard anyway. All of their clothes are mass produced and , excuse my language, 99% of the time slutty. I would try k-mart as well though, maybe cotton on. Perhaps little boutiques in secluded places, I always find that if I go into a little boutique I have better luck finding something different that is love at first sight, than if I go to a shopping centre :P
Good luck lovely xoxo

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password