SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

I love Forever 21. THey have the best trendy clothes for cheap. The only thing I dont like, is shopping at the store. No, offense but its always a mess… and sometimes it makes it hard to shop. hat do u guys think?

posted over 10 years ago
1 3
yourmess
Style_council
yourmess

I agree! These days trends are in and out so quickly I’d rather by cheap clothes at Forever21 so I can toss them when they’re unwearable but I buy timeless pieces at better quality shops and am more willing to pay a little more.

As for not liking the store itself, that’s what online shopping is for! You can do returns there so if you buy it and don’t like it, all you have to do is ship it back.

posted over 10 years ago

vianacoke
Style_council
vianacoke

it’s so true that every forever21 store is a hot mess. I only like going there on weekdays, during the day because it’s pretty much empty and more organized than it is on the weekends. I especially dislike when the fitting rooms are at capacity, forcing me to just buy without trying on. if I end up not liking the piece their return policy SUCKS! store credit only =( only forcing me to shop there more lol

posted over 10 years ago

amorpassion
Style_council
amorpassion

i only like going to forever 21 when i want something cheap. i dont like to go there much because the clothes shrink like crazy! ;[ and i bought a necklace there and it broke after 2 times :[ i like how its cheap though!

posted over 10 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Same here. It’s so freaking crowded and it’s the only one in the whole state. No joke, my best friend work there and said the store was the last one to close in the mall because of how late they stayed reorganizing it.

I do love the accessories and going through the clothes when I have time and it’s not so busy.

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I love browsing online, but going in is a nightmare. I have to prepare myself and/or be so bored that it feels worth it. Usually I stop in once then go back later a bit more relaxed. Most of the time I don’t end up leaving with anything, though I do have quite a few pieces from there… it’s just so easy since they cater to anyone who wants cheap (usually trendy) clothing!

posted over 10 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

used to work there lol
it is a mess, but thats what the lil teeny girls do when they come in with their moms and expect them to come in the dressing room after theyve left. uh no it doesnt work that way, now go watch a hannah montanna marathon! the clothes are ok at least for trends, and the store is organzed by tv show. when i was there last november it was growing pains gossip girl fame californication mary tyler moore and some prep show on hbo. i dont like the return policy, cuz alot of their stuff is crappy quality wise. be wary of the employees, they think theyre uber stylish and tended to talk about customers in the store! helloo unprofessional? i wont lie i online browse that place like crazy although the sizing is telltale so i really dont buy unless im in the store

posted over 10 years ago

raiscake
Style_council
raiscake

Yeah, the store is really messy and it literally gives me a headache sometimes. But a lot of their clothes are cute, even though a lot of them have flimsy quality. I’m usually very wary when I shop at F21 for the quality.

posted over 10 years ago

lizziem21
Style_council
lizziem21

I like Forever 21 but lately i haven’t really been finding too many clothing pieces that I like, except for basics like t-shirts and cheap leggings. But they do have some really nice accessories all the time! Oh, and their sunglasses are the best.

posted over 10 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Just take it to a tailor if you’re worried about messing it up. A small nip on both sides can’t cost more than $10, $15.

posted over 10 years ago

mallobar
Style_council
mallobar

I love it there! I got two really cute dresses last week, and since I had a gift card from Christmas, I only had to pay like $22 or something. :D

posted over 10 years ago

lolitsvictoria
Style_council
lolitsvictoria

Forever 21, in my opinion, is alright.
I love it for the cheapness, but I have a really hard time trying to find pieces that I really like. And they reorganize/move around things all the time so it makes it even more frustrating.

posted over 10 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

I work at F21 and my store is really organized :). But yea, we change everything every 6 months so its like once you know where something is, they change it on you! I love the styles they have though, its so versatile and cheap. When im checking customers out at the counter (not that kind!) I think oooo! about some of the pieces they purchase :P.

posted over 10 years ago

Moonheart
Style_council
Moonheart

Forever 21 has a lot of cute clothes, in my opinion. My problem with it is that the clothes are bad quality. Mine aren’t exactly falling apart, but the colors are faded and the material starts looking worn out really quickly. It’s a shame, too, because I always find something I like when I walk in…

posted over 10 years ago

Levity
Style_council
Levity

f21=my life.
looking through the mess is part of the experience.
you find things you wouldn’t otherwise.

posted over 10 years ago

jlrc1989
Style_council
jlrc1989

Hah, I just had my first shift there today!

I’m pretty fond of the clothes myself, but a lot of times I find that the same styles but better quality are at Angl. Not to mention Angl is a lot more organized… Oh, and the prices are about the same.

posted over 10 years ago

jlrc1989
Style_council
jlrc1989

Hah, I just had my first shift there today!

I’m pretty fond of the clothes myself, but a lot of times I find that the same styles but better quality are at Angl. Not to mention Angl is a lot more organized… Oh, and the prices are about the same.

posted over 10 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

It’s ALWAYS so crowded in there….it usually gives me a headache :/
although if you look for awhile, and have time to try em on, it might be okay.

posted over 10 years ago

cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

their clothes fall apart in the wash, i would never buy anything from their website because there is no consistency in sizing- you need to try everyone on in the store before you get it….. that being said, it is cheap and easy and great for buying wardrobe staples like t-shirts and cardigans or other great basics. I find their clothes has this tendency to be either really flattering or REALLY unflattering with no middle ground.

posted over 10 years ago

droplett
Style_council
droplett

I LOVE Forever 21.

I found $10 on a bus once, and I was able to buy an entire outfit from Forever 21’s clearance section. They were these really cute skinny jeans and a matching top. FOR TEN DOLLARS. Very rarely are clothing stores that cheap. :D

Although, for some reason their shoes never fit me. Even when they’re my size, they’re always WAYYYY to narrow. Like, they don’t consider that some girls have wider feet?

posted over 10 years ago

jlrc1989
Style_council
jlrc1989

Regarding crowdedness… I recommend taking a day off of school/work/life and going at around 2 pm.

posted over 10 years ago

sunnysideup
Style_council
sunnysideup

i like forever21 in theory, but i often never find anything doesn’t look very cheap. for the extra 10 bucks you could bargin shop at a discount store and get similar products constructed 10x better. forever21 doesn’t last too many wash and wears. I usually buy basics there. but i have to admit, i’ve found a few good pieces there, after many searches/visits though.

posted over 10 years ago

rmenius
Style_council
rmenius

I love Forever21. Things rarely fit me right so I always like to try things on before I buy. I will see something so cute on their website but I can NEVER find it at the store. It’s just such a mess!

posted over 10 years ago

jaded
Style_council
jaded

i really dislike forever 21.
it reminds me of a teen version of limited 2 except messier and the clothes fall apart after a few times in the washing machine.
if i want cheap clothes, i just go to h&m.

posted over 10 years ago

reagansimone
Style_council
reagansimone

When I first went into F21 a few years ago all I could find wear some cute earrings for cheap. All the clothes were too big for me and not to my liking.
It wasn’t until i went online that I fell in love with the dresses and jewelry.

I won’t be buying t shirts from them anymore either. CHEAP qulaity. It stretch out after wearing it once. But then again, I don’t feel good when I buy a $30 t shirt.

posted over 10 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password