SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
estherrawrr
Style_council
estherrawrr

Maybe there was a topic already on this but just want to know.
what do you love about F21? What do you hate about it?
Any tips, suggestions, etc when shopping there?
I’d like to hear some people’s opinions about that store.
thanksss :))

posted almost 11 years ago
1 2
TheBlushingBeauty
Style_council
TheBlushingB...

affordable point blank

posted over 9 years ago

amazingrace245
Style_council
amazingrace245

forever 21 is great or cheap fashion finds. A good example would be if you wanted to buy a military jacket, but not full price, there you go.
Yes the quality is pretty bad, but it’s not like they’re making you pay a lot.
For tips I would not buy anything over $25 or even less. If you know it’s going to fall apart, don’t pay a lot for it!
:)

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Forever21 is my walk-in closet.

posted over 9 years ago

toasteroutfits
Style_council
toasteroutfits

most things are very cheap, yet pretty. i just think that some items are usually too showy. i buy a lot of their accessories, and the XS or S sizes, if not, too much chest shows.

posted over 9 years ago

jumpingjellybean
Style_council
jumpingjelly...

I love how it’s affordable and generally fits well.

The thing I don’t like about F21 is the quality. Certain clothes I’m scared to wash because I think they’ll fall apart.

posted over 9 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

Isn’t it like the American Primark? I’ve found some adorable things on the website, but I wish they had a shop in the UK, they were some gorgeous grey pumps on there about a month ago.

posted over 9 years ago

bethMFB
Style_council
bethMFB

They have (what feels like) a million different vibes, from girly to punky. They pick up on trends pretty quickly which is nice for college kids like me who can’t afford the real deal just yet. You can get 2 full outfits at F21 for $100 or less, easily. The merch doesn’t always last but by the time it breaks I’m ready for something new, anyway!

The stores are overwhelming, however. A good trip takes around 3 hours. The organization is very scattered, and it’s tough to go in looking for something specific.

posted over 9 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

i feel as if forever 21 isn’t as cheap as it used to be. just because a lot of their stuff isn’t on sale anymore, or the stuff that is on sale is from centuries ago. so while you’re paying 25 dollars for a really cute and trendy dress, you could find one on sale at urban outfitters for 15-20 and if you’re lucky, $10. idk, that’s just how i feel.

posted almost 9 years ago

SparklesSequinsRhinstones
Style_council
SparklesSequ...

cute clothing, cheap quality.

posted almost 9 years ago

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

love forever 21

posted over 8 years ago

kat_mauvais
Style_council
kat_mauvais

I felt horribly out of place when I went there. Since I was a little disheveled and having a bad hair static day, other shoppers were looking at me disapprovingly and the employee who gave me a dressing room was looking at me strangely and with a forced smile. The clothes were cute, but I don’t think I can stomach that again.

posted over 8 years ago

marydberry
Style_council
marydberry

when i was younger, i hated forever 21, but as i got older and more into what i’m wearing i love it! i have a hard time buying things at other stores when i know i can get the same thing at forever21 for a better price!

posted over 8 years ago

aleez816
Style_council
aleez816

Well, i love it because it’s cheap. I hate the cheap quality that some of their clothes have. & their jeans are quite unflattering. They tend to make your legs bigger and shorter.
What you pay for is what you get.

posted over 8 years ago

imkerricool
New_user imkerricool is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When imkerricool reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
imkerricool

Ohhh the forever 21! Such a great yet dangerous place to work! The plus about working there though, is i know what is good quality and what isnt. Just a little tip to you shoppers who go to your store and there is none of your size, or the store does not have any more of this or that left. We do not have anything in back stock. Once boxes come, they are put out on the floor, and thats that when it sells out. There are some items that we get twice, or often(leggings, basics ect). Its hard on the employees who sit there and get yelled at because someone wants THIS dress and were all out and there convinced we have some more somewhere else. AhhhhH! hahaha.

To the girl talking about the jeans. My experience with them, any of our denim that ends in .50 (which is a promo item) does not look flattering on me. All other full priced denim i am in LOVE with! Our Love 21 and Heritage denim is great. I would recommend!

I work in a 40,000 sq ft store, and just so you all know, it is SO hard to keep that organized with the way customers shop! SO just think about that the next time you shop there, we all try our VERY best to keep it clean!

Another thing to suggest, our $4.50 leggings are a steal! They are so comfortable and work with anything! As well as our solid color cotton pencil skirts that are $5.50 $6.50 or $7.50 !!! Both of those we get in stores often and they are something EVERYONE should own!!!

Another tip – Read the label about what it is made out of and how to wash it before you toss it in the washer!!! trust me

in regards to lancagregi- We have different positions, and cashiers is one of them. Often times someone who IS NOT a cashier is behind the register. Not everyone is trained on the register, and we do have things behind the register to get even though were not cashiers. but come to my store! we are all friendly and love to help :)

Another tip – For a peaceful forever 21 experience, come during the week days, the weekends ARE crazy. Trust me, coming from a girl who was in the fitting room sorting clothes by room for 2 years.

Also- If you want to know if we have a certain item you saw online, write down the Product Code online and come into the store or call with the code!

Now that your all super educated on forever 21…… anyone have questions??? hahahha.

Favorite storeeee!!

posted over 8 years ago

audreydaly
New_user audreydaly is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When audreydaly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
audreydaly

LOVE F21 I work at Heritage 1981 and love bothhh!
Instead of buying a shirt from UO for $50 bucks you can get an exact look a like for half that!!! Such a great store especially for a broke college student like me.

posted over 8 years ago

SmellsLikeSunshinee
Style_council
SmellsLikeSu...

I lovee their accessories! So many options to choose from:)

posted over 8 years ago

prettycolors
Style_council
prettycolors

love how affordable and trendy it is, hate the long lines in the store and the rude ppl that work there

posted over 8 years ago

TheAndreaF
Style_council
TheAndreaF

I freak out whenever I visit the website, so many cute and cheap things! But when I go to an actual store, it’s always so overpicked and I always seem to leave disappointed haha

posted over 8 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I dont live in a big country but surprisingly there are a few of shops here. Theres people shopping in the stores but not that much like you see in the US, so I am glad I am not facing all the long queue problem :) Their stuffs are nice too btw.

posted over 8 years ago

LouisDior
New_user LouisDior is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LouisDior reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LouisDior

Affordable and trendy.

posted over 8 years ago

azez
Style_council
azez

Yes affordable, but their sizes are out by a long shot. A size 12 that most normal people are is in the plus size and dare your chest size be too big youre even further into the plus size. Size 12 is not fat.

posted over 8 years ago

LoveItShop
Style_council
LoveItShop

It is destroying our earth by making cheap clothes that don’t last. Not to mention that they often knock off designers. You can go to Goodwill and find amazing items and better quality vintage items that are unique and different…. it is also way better for the environment!

posted over 8 years ago

tranlucy
New_user tranlucy is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When tranlucy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tranlucy

I love some of their pieces but at the store it’s so hard to shop in ):

posted over 8 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password