Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

So, currently at my high school the new trend/fad are these rubber band bracelets that are shaped like animals, cars, etc. Everyone has them and I just don’t understand why! People even trade them. Please tell me if these are in your schools or you have heard of them because they are almost as bad as crocs!

posted over 9 years ago
Roseflorie
Style_council
Roseflorie

We dont have them.
We used to have coloured ’’sex’’ bands or if that’s what they call them and if someone tore it, you would have to ’’do’’ it with them.
It was soo ridiculous..

I’m so happy it got banned lol
Anyways, have you got a picture of it?

posted over 9 years ago

fshnnerd
Style_council
fshnnerd

we have them at me school and i dont really see the point of them i know theyre going to go out style over the summer which is like in 2 monthss

posted over 9 years ago

DustInMyWind
Style_council
DustInMyWind

We have them at my school and I personally think they are ugly and cheap looking.

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Yeah. I was unfairly terminated from a position at a toy store, which happened to sell them. So perhaps I’m biased because I hold something against products the store carries or that it was annoying when badly dressed teenagers would come in looking for them (yes, I’m a teenager too…), but they’re lame.

Really, high school? No.

posted over 9 years ago

LoliT
Style_council
LoliT

its, stupid, ’nough said.

posted over 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

I just looked them up. I don’t get it. When i was a school everyone was obsessed with tamagotchi’s. They were silly too but at least they had a point.

posted over 9 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

I’m in college now and people here don’t really do that sort of things (I think?).
When I was in middle school beaded bracelets were really “in”.
I think that it may be playing off the fact that suddenly animal jewelry is becoming pretty popular—especially owls and other birds!

posted over 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

so, i guess the proper name of these rubber bands are “silly bands,” and now they are making more and more shapes, it’s so gross. I am literally one of the only ones in my school who doesn’t have them- it’s such a waste of money!

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Haa!! This is my first time opening this thread, and I thought it was a bout something totally diff. I thought it was talking about lk hair ties w animals in them or something, and I was thinking…"lk oh god, please don’t tell me everyone thinks they’re cute!! LOL!!!

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

gahhhhh silly bands????? oh man my sister loves them… and shes 15. what a silly thing

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password