Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BrianaLove
New_user BrianaLove is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When BrianaLove reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BrianaLove

Okay for those days when you only have a few minutes to dress. What are simple ways to grab something out the closet but still look stylish? Because I have a lot of days where I want to value every minute of sleep but know i’ll end up in sweats because of no time to get ready.

posted almost 8 years ago
BigMeemaw
New_user BigMeemaw is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When BigMeemaw reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BigMeemaw

just throw on some skinny jeans, tuck in a tank, add a belt, and put on a cardigan. you could even roll up your jeans and throw on some cute shoes!

arisfh
New_user arisfh is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When arisfh reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
arisfh

I don’t know about you guys, but my closet is about a third dresses, so I just throw one of those on with my combat boots and a cardigan usually!

BloomingStars
Style_council
BloomingStars

I would put on Skinny jeans, sleeve less shirt (vintage),with a cream woolly jumper ,cross earrings and pumps or converses .

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

What helps me is just understanding my closet, and automatically knowing what works with what. Then I run through a short mental checklist, like:
1. weather—cold? yes, so I’ll probably wear a skirt/dress with tights or pants/leggings
2. pick a skirt, which looks best with one of three shirts—randomly pick shirt A, put on tights
3. skirt and shirt look best with one of two cardigans—choose cardigan B
4. since I’m wearing tights, I’ll probably wear my black flats.

etc. when you know what looks good with what and what you shouldn’t wear with what, it doesn’t take long. You sort-of have automatic outfits in your mind, like what you’ve worn before with each item.

Also, since it doesn’t take long to physically put on clothes,you can wear anything you want if you lay out the clothes the night before :)

Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

well you can’t go wrong with a nice pare of jeans and a button down with heels or a skirt with a tanks top

raytravy
New_user raytravy is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When raytravy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
raytravy

leggings with combat boots and a flowy shirt layered under a denim dress up shirt. throwing a scarf on helps too. or even more simple just a scarf a white tee, dark skinnies, and a cardigan or blazer

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

take anything with different color or patterns. and finish it with beautiful heels.
great heels always your outfit looks perfect. :)

sugarsugar_dina
Style_council
sugarsugar_dina

Rompers! Throwing a cardigan on top is easy and comfy but makes it look more formal :D

jehanprouvaire
Style_council
jehanprouvaire

that’s what I do: I am obsessed with making combinations, so when I buy something I think of all the possible combinations with shoes, bag and outwear. I also do that when I bring my new season clothes back in my closet. So when I spot for example the grey poncho, I know that there are three combinations planned, with jeans, with skirt, with white or with pink. So I immediately chose the combination and throw the clothes on:P

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

jeans graphic tee jewlery and flats

posted over 7 years ago

Meeukee1
Style_council
Meeukee1

I had to throw something on today because my boyfriend was on his way out and asked if I needed a ride to the train station. I was going to meet up with my girlfriend, but I knew my boyfriend was in a hurry so I didn’t want him to be late. I threw on black leggings, my black over the knee flat boots and threw on a white deep v neck tee with my black boyfriend blazer. No ironing!

posted over 7 years ago

Jannnnnu
Style_council
Jannnnnu

Sweater, jeans & flats or heels.

posted over 7 years ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

Totally agree with Jannnnnu. Or have everything ready the night before.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password