Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aribrielle
Style_council
aribrielle

Soo what looks and trends are you guys looking forward to for spring? I know I really want these floral print Jeffrey Campbell heels, what about you??

posted over 8 years ago
owlybird
Style_council
owlybird

I’m kind of late to this, but I kind of want to buy a pair of Lita’s with my christmas money. And, of cousre a pair of Foxy sandals for the warmer weather

posted over 8 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I am super excited about:
1. Bustiers. With a high-waisted pants and a cardigan, i’m loving the look for spring, plus you can easily transition to summer by swapping in a high-waisted skirt!
2. maxi everything. i love the breezy, romantic feeling they give
3. shorts shorts shortssssssss patterned shorts, fancy shorts, jean shorts, shorts.
4. massive clunky wedges (I adore Fendi)

ALTHOUGH i’m absolutely hating those prada shoes that everyone is obsessing about. I think they’re hideous.

posted over 8 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m loving all the 70s styles this spring, like the flares and palazzo pants, flowy blouses, ditsy floral prints, chunky heels and chiffon maxi dresses. I’m also warming to the new trend for bright colours even though I usually shy away from really bright clothing for everyday wear.

posted over 8 years ago

SmellsLikeSunshinee
Style_council
SmellsLikeSu...

i agree with splashofcolour i loveee all the 70s type styles:)

posted over 8 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I don’t know that I’ll jump on many trends, but I wouldn’t mind picking up a pair of flared pants, maybe another pair of clogs, more skirts, and definitely more tops if my wallet allows since I’ve realized I always avoid buying tops.

posted over 8 years ago

xxcorkscloset
Style_council
xxcorkscloset

I got some lace crops tops on sale after christmas, and even if they aren’t “newest thng” i definently want more to wear with high-waisted skirts!(:

posted over 8 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I like almost eerything, from pastels to neon

posted over 8 years ago

kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

high waisted shorts, and lots of floral, and as many sequins and heels as possible, yay!

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password