Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ctee
Style_council
ctee

This year i’m going to tafe :) in sydney to do an Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design, I am soo excited ! I was really happy to get in because from what I hear its a really competitive course. :D

You can check out some of my designs here at handmade by ctee

What are you guys doing this year ? :) I’d love to hear

posted over 10 years ago
jetaime
Style_council
jetaime

I’m doing my GCSEs
I’m (fingers crossed) visiting an old friend in Michigan
I’m turning 16!
and btw, your designs are awesome(:

posted over 10 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

Im turning 19!
Finishing my 2nd year of university in Scotland
Starting my 3rd year in Perth, Oz hopefully.
And more importantly Buy new clothes! ha xx

posted over 10 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

I’m sitting my A levels, turning 17, hopefully finding a job, doing local volunteer work, and possibly doing some work experience in a french medical place. Schweet!

posted over 10 years ago

meredithjane
Style_council
meredithjane

I’ll be turning 22, finishing my bachelor’s degrees in art and women’s studies and will be applying to library school! Yay!

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ll be turning sixteen, and I’ll probably search even harder to get a job. It’s impossible.

posted over 10 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

Finish my second year of business school, take summer classes for the first time, get a real (not at a summer camp) job and turn 20 (gaaah).

posted over 10 years ago

queenelizabeth
Style_icon
queenelizabeth

taking the SATs and starting to look at colleges (ughhhh.)
possibly getting a job over the summer or doing a fashion/art program.
turning… 16 and a half? my birthday was in november. :/

posted over 10 years ago

cyan
Style_council
cyan

Turning 19. :)
I’ll be doing my senior-level bachelor’s work at college, doing my internship sometime and volunteering at a local hospital.
I’ll also be celebrating my 5 years with my boyfriend!

posted over 10 years ago

hollywood_seeks
Style_council
hollywood_seeks

This year I will be turning 18, in december, I will also be doing my AS levels, and hopefully having a really good yeasr. I hope to get into fashion more, and see more shows, and document as much as I can of life!

posted over 10 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ll be turning 21 and probably not doing much else that is worth writing about.

posted over 10 years ago

lifeinsideamusicbox
Style_council
lifeinsideam...

I’ll be turning 21 as well! Also taking introductory level German, and hopefully finding a job that gives me actual hours… that’s about it. Noteworthy things in my life for the most part come as complete surprises.

posted over 10 years ago

lynnisms
Style_council
lynnisms

I’ll be turning 17, and finally finish high school!! YES!

posted over 10 years ago

lyudaaaa
Style_council
lyudaaaa

at the end of this month, i am going to washington dc & rehoboth beach with my best friend for almost 2 weeks. i went last year with her, we had a blast. & when i get back, there will be one week before school starts. in october, i will be turning 16! but i can’t get my license until march, i think. :/ & hopefully i will have a wonderful year!

posted about 10 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Turning 21 and starting my Chemical Engineering program. I’ll probably do some travel here and there .. not sure where yet though!

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

i’m turning 21, moving into a new apartment, and taking a lot of interesting classes this fall semester. most will be spanish so i won’t be lost when i go to spain next summer!!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password