Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashion_destruction
Style_council
fashion_dest...

do anyone believe in relationship as in to believe in love.B/c i think love is way to serious than its supose to be imean can and tell me if im wrong.!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted about 10 years ago
EKittyJ
Style_council
EKittyJ

I believe in love and relationships! I have been in one for 3 years and still going strong and still totally in love

railophone
Style_council
railophone

I believe in both, also. (:

Love is supposed to be serious. It’s what you get after all those “sparks” wash away, and even then you can’t imagine being without the other person. Romantically speaking, that is.

And I never say “I love you” in a romantic sense unless I’m absolutely sure of it. Because then I know I won’t regret it.

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

i believe in both as well and agree w Stereoskyline.
3 years next month w my boyfriend :)

fashion_destruction
Style_council
fashion_dest...

(Stealz_the_dealz)no offense,so you like girls.

fashion_destruction
Style_council
fashion_dest...

lls.
okai just curious.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I believe in love and relationships wholeheartedly :) been with my bf for 1 3/4 years & going strong.
I agree with stereoskyline. Love and relationships are serious. In my opinion it’s completely different from crushes and obsessions. But of course love is very fun and enjoyable too :P

foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

crushes are easy. flirting is easy. it’s all fun & fine to do. love, to me, is wanting to make them your best friend first and foremost. being totally vulnerable emotionally to them. go all out, or don’t go at all. the rewards, no matter what happens, are worth it.

relationships are also work, and too many people who claim to want to be in one bail out as soon as it’s no longer easy, or fun. they’re too short-sighted.

posted almost 10 years ago

crazeechinita
Style_council
crazeechinita

i believe in love.. i guess im still an idealist regarding love… i’m currently single.. have been in past relationships before but i was never in love with any of them.. i guess that was so unfair.. but what can i do? i haven’t felt that for them.. maybe it was just deep concern or care..

but i do believe that someday there is someone whom i will really fall for…

i also agree with foxhuntvintage..
that its better and very importan to make them your bestfriend first… that is the foundation, i think.. of a great relationship…

aydencast
Style_council
aydencast

I completely agree with foxhuntvintage.
I’m currently single and love the dating thing.
But it’s nicce to find a relationship.
Not really ready for true love right now.
But if it hits me, I’m willing to roll with it. :)

roleepop
Style_council
roleepop

i do believe in LOVE eventhough it can be soo cheesy.. >_<

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

I don’t. My parents weren’t a good model growing up… My mom really dislikes my dad and the only reason why she stayed with him is for security. She doesn’t have any education and she has to take care of the kids. My last relationship could’ve last but I guess my emotions were elsewhere… It lasted for a year and a month so it was good I guess. Maybe I will believe in love someday… Until then, I am just going to learn more about myself before going into a new relationship.

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I’m a hopeless romantic!

chelz_says2smile
Style_council
chelz_says2s...

I do believe in love, even though it’s really tough at times too,
But one thing that bothers me is when people so “I’m soo in love”,
then a week or matter of days later they say,“oh that was so stupid!”
So I think alot of people still dont know what love truley is, but oh well!<33

sandym
Style_council
sandym

there’s probably a lot of non-believers out there reading these forums and laughing at us, but i do believe in love. i’ve been with my bf for almost 2 yrs, and we’ve had a rough beginning, had plenty arguments, get annoyed of each other way too many times, and even hated each other all while still together.

i think most people focus on all the bad stuff, but there’s so much good stuff that has happened that totally outweighs the bad.

love is infinite in its definition and absolute different experience for each individual.

just b/c you’re not with someone anymore, doesn’t mean you never loved each other.

don’t mean to sound cheesy and corny, but love is pretty damn corny too ahah

jadeyoudk
Style_council
jadeyoudk

i believe in love of course.

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I believe in love! I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and a lot of it has been spent long distance. (Phone sex.. mmm :D) I think love is a wonderful feelings that you can feel towards multiple people. But to be IN love, that takes time and understanding and it’s an intimate feeling towards a person very close to your heart. I’m absolutely in love with my boyfriend.

My pet peeve though, is when girls say they’re in love after two days or something. And they broadcast on Faebook and MySpace “I’M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM! BEST TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE! BABY WE’RE GUNNA GROW OLD TOGETHA!” Does anyone else agree? I’m all for the excitment and everything, but step back and look at yourself. It’s a little rediculous.

ThaoVy
Style_council
ThaoVy

I guess you don’t really know whether you believe in love or not unless you’ve experienced it for yourself. I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years now and we’re more in love now than ever. :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password