Style_council
Catherinee

Just curious.

posted over 10 years ago
1 3
daisydoooo57
Style_council
daisydoooo57

my dad knows alot about fashion,and dresses fairly well,but doesnt try too hard or anything,i guess..his girlfriend is a complete disaster when it comes to fashion..most of my friends are pretty fashionable,but alot of them are a bit clueless about vintage and retro clothing..

posted over 10 years ago

speakslow
Style_council
speakslow

My family couldn’t care less for fashion, my mum wears the same things as she did 20 years ago >.<
My friends aren’t all that fashionable either, but jesus christ; my best friend is amazing. Like effortlessly amazing. She’s so unique, I’m jealous of her :/

posted over 10 years ago

eudaemonic
Style_council
eudaemonic

My best friend Torie and her brother Tuc are super fashionable. I find inspiration from them every day. They look so chic and elegant, especially her brother Tuc.

posted over 10 years ago

zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

I work for an online fashion retail and our dress code is fashionable business casual so my co-workers/friends are doing their best to look stylish.

posted over 8 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Not really… I’ve gotten a couple of my friends into fashion, but for the most part, most of my family and friends are t-shirt and jeans types! My family makes fun of me because I like to “dress up” every day… I just like to look cute!

posted over 8 years ago

Rajguru_ONeill
Style_council
Rajguru_ONeill

My friends are either very fashion-conscious or they have a natural, un-forced style.

posted over 8 years ago

teribi
Style_council
teribi

mostly no, that’s why i’m always the fashion queen in our clique, or in whatever group of friends i got to, hmmm… my mom was always fashionable, my sister does…

posted over 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I have always loved the way my mom dresses when she is going out on a date with my dad or when she is getting ready for work. She always looks so effortless but still stylish.
My big sister is also very stylish. Her and I are very a like. The only thing is that on a day to day she dresses down because she is a mom and a bus driver no need to get fancy but when its time to “show out” lol she gets super snazzy

posted about 8 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

well when i think of it..yes my family is stylishh, we each have our own unique and funky style which i love and adore..my friends on the other hand…not so much i dont even think they know the definition of fashion unless they really look it up. its all hollister, ambercombie, american eagle, or aeropostle..veryy plain and copycatt.. thats what i think ;0!!*!

posted about 8 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

No, my family is a bunch of rednecks, My school os made up of half rednecks/hicks and the other half people who do not care and have absolutly zero intrest in fashion. my friends are nice, not fashionable.

posted about 8 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

lol my mom’s pretty stylish for someone her age, but my sister is an uggs-and-abercrombie teen, which sums up pretty much all the girls in her school. my friends aren’t fashionable on an everyday basis, but they’ll spontaneously put more effort in their apparel on any given day

posted about 8 years ago

OliviaBlair
New_user OliviaBlair is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When OliviaBlair reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
OliviaBlair

In my family my brother is super fashionable, buy my bhabhi is not too much. My friends are fashionable in their own style.

posted about 8 years ago

PenelopeRosa
New_user PenelopeRosa is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When PenelopeRosa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
PenelopeRosa

No one here has style. Not even my family. It’s horrible.

posted about 8 years ago

PenelopeRosa
New_user PenelopeRosa is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When PenelopeRosa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
PenelopeRosa

No one here has style. Not even my family. It’s horrible.

posted about 8 years ago

EdiraPutri
Style_council
EdiraPutri

my Mom yes, we raid each other’s wardrobe many times.
Dad, nope.
friends at school, mostly no. but i have a vocal group here, 5 girls, and they are all so stylish, and the best part is, we have our own style, with none of us would ever have to dress alike.

posted about 8 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Some of my friends are. My family: older siblings no (except for my oldest brother he is pretty fashionable), but my younger sisters are very fashionable as they always steal my clothing to wear

posted about 8 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password