Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Dutch_Oven_Vintage
Style_council
Dutch_Oven_V...

mine? high heels… from being a child and barley being able to walk myself but somehow managed to stumble aorund in my mothers heels, and to pretending I had every pair of heels that Barbie had to owning my very first pair of princess mules…you remember? the plastic pink ones’s with fake marabu on the top? Oh how I wore those suckers into the ground…It was a sad day when I had to retire those babies….

What was your first Fashion love? elaborate a lil while your at it :)

posted about 9 years ago
EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I wasn’t necessarily INTO fashion, fashion itself until I bought my first issue of Nylon magazine. I looked in magazines to look at the stuff, but never fell in love until Nylon May 2009 (Newest Hollywood It kids issue) I’ve never been the same since. ^^

I have a subscription which is due for a renewal in December haha

posted about 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

my first fashion love is definitely dresses.

when i was young i spent most of my time with my mom while my dad worked overseas. she always dressed me in dresses, and i never owned any shorts or pants. even though i have discovered the comfort of jeans, i still have a soft spot for girly flouncy dresses. :)

posted about 9 years ago

kayl
Style_council
kayl

I have definitely, always been obsessed with boots. When I was younger, my mom had these amazing black boots. Since then, I’ve been addicted. I have 7 pairs of boots :) Love them all!

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

high heels! as a child i always loved to try on my aunty and mom’s heels and im so happy to be wearing them more often!

posted about 9 years ago

teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

my first love will always be dresses. Screw leggings, jeans and pants—give me a poufy black tulle skirt anyday. I guess it had something to do with the fact that when I was younger, I would always be dressed in these princessy creations from a store called Queen Alice in Manila, and even when I got older, I kept my love for all things dressy. :)

posted about 9 years ago

v_toria
Style_council
v_toria

Heels all the way! When I was little I would make high heeled shoes out of cardboard and wear them all over the house. xD

posted about 9 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

how can i choose?

posted about 9 years ago

WildCatt
Style_council
WildCatt

This dress I had with little strawberrys all over it that i later ended up wearing as a shirt.

posted about 9 years ago

whoawhoaworld
Style_council
whoawhoaworld

When I was in elementary school, I had this rad pair of Barbie overall shorts. I was a dope kid. No joke. :)
My parents said I would change my clothes three or four times a day. They should have realized my love of fashion would blossom into this…

posted about 9 years ago

wearenotlikeeveryone
Style_council
wearenotlike...

The first piece I really remember was a Kenzo kids bikini – icy blue with a tropical print; hot pink flowers! So chic ;)

posted about 9 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

When i was a little i really like to wore my mom’s heels, im begging her to bought me a heels. I’ve got my first heels when im at elementry schools :) And my first love of fashion is snow white dress *lol my dad bought a beautiful snow white dress when he came back from Thailand, i really love it. And also Barbie, i always love to buy many dresses to my barbie. Then i put some stuffs on my barbie base on actress or singer.

posted about 9 years ago

MmeLuxe
Style_council
MmeLuxe

My first fashion love? what an amazing question. I would say as a young girl I was too in love with roc a wear just because I loved loved loved all the rhine stones on my clothing. I guess you could say I had gaudy taste as a child but now I almost hate rhinestones on anything.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password