Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mavielle
Style_council
mavielle

Anyone have stylish boyfriends that appreciate fashion, and do you guys ever match your outfits?

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
xlittlewingx
Style_council
xlittlewingx

well fitted jeans and a nice tshirt, vneck or polo
more points if he’s wearing a flannel

posted about 9 years ago

melpi
Style_council
melpi

i HOPE!!!! i think i’m pretty shallow as of now when it comes to boyfriends. haha. man, i hope a stylish man with a beautiful personality would sweep me off my feet.

posted about 9 years ago

hrehughesx
Style_council
hrehughesx

My boyfriend is one of those who couldn’t care less, it’s there, he’ll throw it on. But his taste in clothing isn’t terrible anyway, so it doesn’t really matter :)

posted about 9 years ago

TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

Mine wears a LOT of neutrals for casual wear because he’s paranoid about not matching, as he says. He’ll pull out khaki pants and an olive sweater and ask me if he clashes.

He does have color in his work wear. He’s an optometrist so he wears button downs and ties, but even his colored button downs are usually kind of light and pastel.

He’s funny about his clothes.

posted about 9 years ago

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

I dont even have a bf lol but if i did i would want him to love fashion as much as me but not more than me cause that would just creep me out

posted about 9 years ago

jessierebecca
Style_council
jessierebecca

My boyfriend looks better in his jeans than I do in mine!

posted about 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

@jessierebecca

true that. My boy doesn’t wear skinny jeans, but he definitely wears them a bit rock-star tight (and can pull that off because he’s a lanky Brit in a metal band). I’ve tried to wear his jeans before because they looked so comfy, but my hips were too big! I like when boyfriends don’t look like they try too hard, though. James found what works for him. He wears a lot of dark colors because he’s ginger. He’s always telling me what ginger people can’t wear. Mostly he just wears his band t-shirts and striped sweaters and what not. Nothing special. so he’s in tune with his own shape and coloring, but not fashionable per se.

posted about 9 years ago

VickyViolet
Style_council
VickyViolet

My boyfriends wears whatever I tell him to wear. He’s SUCH a cutiepie haha.

posted about 9 years ago

Head2Heels
Style_council
Head2Heels

Yes he is.. Hes actually in my last post. Hes totally into skinny jeans and now days wears mostly only shirts (fitted ones) and rarely tee shirts. Also hes getting into brands a lot too.. He owns a lot more brands than I actually do!

Unfortunately where I come from, his dressing style is deemed ‘gay’ by some ignorant guys in low baggy, horribly fitted jeans! But of course my baby does give a damn bout those guys. In the end he looks better than them and also smarter.

Gosh I can only imagine how he will carry on dressing up, hes going to become a pilot. Just one more exam to go. And hes really into the business type power dressing (not the boring black, but the navy blues, grays and slate shades)and also pulled me in D&G to check out suits that he can wear for interviews not that he can afford them, yet, hopefully.

posted about 9 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

my boy used to be less stylish, but as my fashion interest enlarge i can clearly see his do 2. maybe cuz he kinda’ has to keep up with eveything. he is a blue eyed bleach blonde guy and looks marvelous in baby blue/pink or bright green. I always pick up outfits for him, help with shopping and tell him what he needs to buy next as a must :D he’s so cute when he accepts all kind of pretty things i propose. Now he’s going to buy some wayfarer clear glasses with light blue frames. They just enhance his blue eyes and blonde hair. Here is a pic with us2, just check out those big blue eyes: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs312.snc4/40958_152638711419108_100000189413793_489121_7225461_n.jpg

posted about 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

My boyfriend is not very “stylish.” He’s a “simple white tee, baggy jeans, and Converse sneaker” type and on occasion throws on a flannel. Only time I saw him dressed up was for prom.

posted about 9 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

My boyfriend could be stylish, but he tells me he “doesn’t like to dress flashy.” (This coming from a guy with diamond earrings and nice jeans and colorful Nike hi-tops … )

I’m trying to ease him into being stylish >:-] I made him try on the hi-tops, and I help him pick out shirts, and next I’m trying to get him into one of those slouchy hats because I’m convinced he’d look totally hip in it :D

posted almost 9 years ago

boxingcleverxo
Style_council
boxingcleverxo

my partner dressed very casually when i met him, but i later found out that he owned all of these really cool vintage suits and jackets and whatnot. it was a fun surprise the first time i looked in his closet. he actually made an account on chictopia around the same time i did. but i think he got distracted from it. i’ve been trying to get him to post more often! haha.

PetitePanoply
Style_council
PetitePanoply

haha I wish. Sometimes I want to dress him, but he’s so casual it’s no use. I did get him to buy big boy jeans [not those goofy carpenter ones that little kids wear] when we first started dating though. So atleast that’s something! I do wish he’d try converse or something…

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password