Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

Hey has anyone ever posted pics of them with their boyfriend with both of you dressed nicely? Like chictopia nice. lol. Anyone?

I personally haven’t done this…yet. But i was thinking about it. I think it would be fun. What is your opinion on this?

posted over 9 years ago
Bubbly1202
Style_council
Bubbly1202

Aww..that’d be really cute and fun. But, sadly the boyfriend’s not the type who can dress up well and he’s kinda shy. Will def try and talk him to doing this! Great idea btw! :)

posted over 9 years ago

msfashinista
Style_council
msfashinista

haha. If I could get him to do it! He isn’t the stylish type and is kind of shy – hehe .

posted over 9 years ago

VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

See that’s my only problem too. He doesn’t care as much about fashion as i do. :)

posted over 9 years ago

perfectlyindecisive
Style_council
perfectlyind...

nar, hes not so keen on being shown on my bog. I have personal pictures of us both dressed well. But not online.

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Haha I should take some photos with him. His style is pretty much laidback aka doesn’t care what he wears as long as it’s comfy

posted over 9 years ago

Kyrakat
Style_council
Kyrakat

My boy has a total of six tee-shirts and one dress shirt so that would be a no. I might buy him some stuff this summer just so we can take adorable, puke-worthy pictures.

posted over 9 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

I have done it but i haven’t uploaded them! my ex-boyfriend (we broke up:( ) has a great sense of fashion and we used to take pictures all the time! I think you should try it! It’s really fun! If he doesn’t care about fashion that much you should pick some clothes for him that you like and that he feels comfortable in….

posted over 9 years ago

VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

Hmm. I think that is a good idea Vivikachic. I think i will. @ Kyrakat my boyfriend was like that too. I started to buy him clothes and it works out. So i think you should buy him some clothes. :)

posted over 9 years ago

shoegirlath
Style_council
shoegirlath

Not yet but sounds good to me!

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hehe I have included pics of my boyfriend and I in a couple of my posts, but never in the main photo. He’s not interested in fashion at all! I never asked him but I don’t think he’d want to be put online without him knowing lol

posted about 9 years ago

Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

That’s a really good idea, but my boyfriend is way to shy to take pictures.

posted about 9 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

Yes….just never posted them here. :) He has GREAT fashion sense…and we always match! lol

posted about 9 years ago

kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

ya, me too, my boyfriend dresses REALLY cute! but he kinda rolls his eyes with my being on here all the time :) lol

posted about 9 years ago

kimberlymaejohnson
Style_council
kimberlymaej...

I totally agree! haha, my boyfriend looks like he’s in GQ and he’s also a photographer!! So handy haha. But yeah I will definitely post pics of us in the future, I usually pick out his outfits:)

posted about 9 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

that would be so cute.

posted about 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

my boyfriend would pose. He doesn’t care too much about how he dresses, but he loves being in photos with me! He’s a marylin manson and dark metal-loving, black tee-shirt wearing, america’s next top model-watching, lovable and silly brit. My boyfriend is a ginger version of Russell Brand without as much makeup, just just as much long, curly hair, sarcasm, and black shirts.

posted about 9 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

I think posting pics of you and your boyfriend here would be super cute! My boyfriend loves clothes and shopping for clothes, but is too shy to take pictures!

I often joke with him to start up his own Chictopia account.. lol.

posted about 9 years ago

kuriku
Style_council
kuriku

I try not to post anything of yobo because he doesn’t like it. I posted on pic of him though haha.

He dresses up and stuff but he’s worried for his career.

posted about 9 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

i’d love to pose with my boyfriend..but his poses are lame!! && its hard to get him to do what i want..
congrats to those who get theirs to coroporate

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password