Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
missbecki
Style_council
missbecki

You love each other.
But you live miles apart.
Will you live with Skype and make it work? :)

posted almost 9 years ago
1 3
andreamq
Style_council
andreamq

I had it one time for about 2 years!!! but my boyfriend used to travel to my country once a month like for 5 days just to see me…. it was sad when he had to get back to his country but now we are together!!!! if that person corresponds to you distance doesnt matter….

posted over 8 years ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

well i am currently with someone in chicago and im in florida, and we’ve been talkng for a while, but i dnt know if i can trust him enough to take it seriously

posted over 8 years ago

shelbyguest
Style_council
shelbyguest

i think if you can establish the trust and honesty, it definitly can. i live in VA and my man lives in NC and it’s a three hour drive to see each other. i’m a musician and i have a job plus he has a job. we also both have school. it’s really hard, but we make it work.

posted over 8 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

if the person is worth it, yes!

posted over 8 years ago

nylon1
Style_council
nylon1

YESSS!! my boyfriend lives in New Jersey,but I live in west virginia=( its sucx but imma bout to graduate anyway!

posted over 8 years ago

Florida
Style_council
Florida

Depends for how long. but generally i think NO

posted over 8 years ago

Memosne
Style_council
Memosne

Any relationship is built solidly on trust, honesty and love. I’ve been in a long distance relationship for almost two years now.

One year was with someone who wasn’t honest with me and didn’t love me. The second year with a someone knew who gave me all those things I’ve mentioned. We’re still going strong, and I feel complete with him. It helps that we’re not dead set on what our future is, whatever happens…happens! The one thing that we’re dead set about is the next time we’ll meet.

Long distance is hard, really hard. Some people can make it work! I think it’s possible. =)

posted over 8 years ago

tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

I think long distance can only work if you truly love and trust each other…and most importantly you KNOW WHO YOU ARE. When you’re away from a significant other for a long period of time, you start to learn more about yourself—this can cause distance between you two when you start to have separate lives and see things that you think you’ve been missing out on.

Just my advice. Long distance almost never works.

posted over 8 years ago

NewYorkILoveYou
Style_council
NewYorkILoveYou

Darling, I tried it, and it failed miserably. But that’s just me!

posted over 8 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i’ve been in one for 3 and a half years already.
we have another year until we move in together.

posted over 8 years ago

staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

no

posted over 8 years ago

famoody
Style_council
famoody

Yes, it’s all about communication, sometimes we must choose between be or not to be, I decided to stay, but it was difficult time..3 years..earlier we meet everyday, and suddenly he want to study medicine..but now I’m happy, we live together, :)

posted over 8 years ago

aleez816
Style_council
aleez816

YOU CAN. but you know, that in every relationship, there’s a always a price. i guess long distance is just one of those things. if you guys really loved each other, you can make it work.

posted over 8 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password