SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

That’s supposed to say “How do you..”

Women, if you’re interested in someone (man or woman, I don’t care), how do you show it? In other words, what are signs of female interest?

I’m writing an article on this, and while I’m researching, I want to know firsthand what YOU think.

Please include your age as well.

posted almost 9 years ago
amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

the eye contact~lolll itz like when he is sitting at the back of the class, and i will try my best to get some form of eye contact and then shyly turn away. guys usually gets the idea after awhile

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Eye contact for me, too. Just paying attention in general, actually, even when he’s not the center of attention. Like if we’re in a group and someone else is talking, I’ll look at the talking person some of the time but keep glancing back to him, maybe trying to catch his eye and smile— or even react to what the other person is saying but in his direction, to try to create intimacy between us as separate from the rest of the group.

If we’re in the right setting I’ll kind of turn my body towards him and move close without being awkward, too.

I’m 23 years old.

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i agree with these two, eye contact is definite. do simple things that put you in his/her line of vision so that person’s attention is on you and subtley keep the attention. the approach said person, introduce self, etc.

i’m 23

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

eye contact to begin with but that only goes so far so i tend to try to find a way to start up a conversation with them, usually i had a mutual friend in common so i would hang out around them and then start a conversation with the guy joking around and showing him my fun personality and being flirty and usually that does the trick. lol but if you dont put the effort forth to try to talk to the person, chances are nothing is really going to happen.

im 24 years old.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Yes eye contact is good! If we are in a group I’d probably try to catch his eye a few times and smile. I would try and move closer to him so we can start up a conversation. I would seem interested in what he was talking about and laugh and smile a lot. Try and make a few jokes or something too, flirt! Make an effort to start talking to him in person, and even on msn or something. Lol I don’t know… as it’s been a very long time since i’ve shown a guy that I like him as i’ve had a bf for a long time haha
I’m 20 by the way :)

bserene
Style_council
bserene

When it comes to guys, eye contact is definitely a great starting point plus add in a lot of giggling (although it shouldn’t have to be forced). Compliments are always good and being genuinely interested in what they are saying helps.

I’m a amateur photographer so I tend to start taking photos of the boy I’m interested in (in a non creepy way of course). This definitely grabbed my boyfriends attention.

Forgivemefirstlove
Style_council
Forgivemefir...

Eye contact totally. I love to do this when I see him staring at me. They get so nervous and look away so fast and sometimes blush. Toooooo cute! Flirting, eating lunch with him and giving him rides home when he asks for them is good too! Hahahaha!

GlossyCheshireCat
Style_council
GlossyCheshi...

the laughter… if he’s smiling honestly, he likes you. :DD

abriana
Style_council
abriana

mm eye contact. little smiles. looking back at them, talking and trying to form some sort of inside jokes. try and find something they’re into or a quirk about them and throw yourself into that; relate it back to you and form an initial and intimate bond over that one little joke you two share. i also have all these little moves that make me feel hot like touching the nape of my neck or arching my back to stretch. ehhhh i’m seventeen

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

i try to become friends with the guy & make him laugh by letting my guard down & just being myself (: of course, i normally choose a guy who i’m comfortable with to like!

cem90
Style_council
cem90

I show interest in guys the same way I show interest in anyone.
I show special interest in guys by giving them a little more of my time and making them the center of my attention while I’m with them.
Sure there are the classic flirty moves, like subtle but deliberate movements of the hands, hair, shoulders, eye contact, etc.

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

when i show interest in guy i laugh with him, i make him laugh, i try to socialize and i make eye contact :)

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I make good eye contact with everyone .So when I like someone it is EXTREMLY hard for me to look them in the eye for more than 2 minutes other wise I will smile for no reason ahahha!
I also flirt uncontrollably. I laugh at whatever he says. Smile at him all the time. Text him daily. (but not obessive.) I make small talk. ALWAYS!
and I try to like things he loves even if I dont really like it. Hey I will learn to love it ;) right?

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

oh I am 16 btw :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password