Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

So i know this is so weird but i’m wondering if everybody still dresses up while their on. I know i feel like crap and i wear sweatpants and a hoodie. lol. Just wondering what other girls do.

posted over 9 years ago
1 3
Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

i wear same things, jeans t-shirts, everything i would usually wear, but if it is nice out, i wear dresses or skirts, not tight skirt

posted about 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

i break out my looser clothing. i hate being in skinny jeans when it’s that time of the month. and i wear long shirts and make sure i carry a long sweater just in case.

posted about 9 years ago

angelluv203
Style_council
angelluv203

i wear the worst clothes…..baggy every thing…and since im never n a happy mood around that time i wear some super dull colors…..

posted about 9 years ago

inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

Ive never had bad cramps or mood swings around that time of the month. But i do bloat some. So i just wear pieces that flow away from the gut. I feel it is a crime to dress completly different when ever aunt flow comes to town, it’s just not fair to yourself to be less chic during those days.

posted about 9 years ago

Cloots
Style_council
Cloots

I am one of the unfortunate few that have the worst pains and am always very uncomfortable around that time, so I don’t think about fashion! I’m too worried about feeling better.
I wear my most comfortable jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt, and then put a little extra effort into hair and makeup instead. It also helps me to hide under a cardigan.
Its not chic but at least its not a disaster.

posted about 9 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I wear tights pants , basically I dress the same way I do when I’m not on it minus the skirts and dresses. I try to avoid wearing those

posted about 9 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password