Style_council
railophone

No one knows about my Chictopia. Yet!
I may tell my blog peeps about it, but that’s about it. (:

posted about 10 years ago
shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

My boyfriend knows I have an “online outfit diary” but he doesn’t know exactly what it’s all about. Both my sisters know, and they take my photos… it makes it a bit hard though, because we have to take them when our parents aren’t around…

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

about two of my friends know about it, only one of them checks my blog regularly though (i’m trying to convince her to join :P )
my boyfriend knows but he doesn’t look at it/take photos for me or anything.
my sisters know vaguely… lol @ shadowplay i always try and take pics when my parents aren’t around otherwise my mum will be like "why are you wasting time taking silly photos of yourself " hehe…

lolitsvictoria
Style_council
lolitsvictoria

I don’t think anyone knows.
I told my two close friends but I don’t think they remember. ((:

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

@ coldlight: Yes! That’s exactly what my mum would say… and JUKILOVE my parents are also really paranoid about online security haha… but I think Chictopia is generally non-creepy, and there are so MANY people on here that I don’t think creepy non-Chictopians can be bothered trawling through just to target me or something lol…

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Eh, I’ve mentioned websites such as Polyvore to my friends, but they’re not as into clothes as I am and I’m clearly the internet geek in my circle of (nonexistant) friends.

But my family knows I take a ton of photos of myself for something or another… like earlier, my dad came up to me when I was posting on here actually and he looked at me confused and asked “you’re posting that?…”

I think they know I do something that involves sharing outfits with others and looking at other peoples’ outfits, but I don’t really talk about it.

I’ve tried casually to get other people to take photos of me, but I like my tripod better hahha.

But hey, I’m truly an internet nerd… hence why I’m sitting here on the first night of summer. True, summer break doesn’t start for the majority of people until Wednesday, but I never do anything.

Sorry, I ranted about my patheticness hahahha. I apologize!

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

People tend to read my buddy profile on aim/myspace and always click on it. Then they tell me that they bookmark me. It’s kinda cute.

feketkutyak
Style_council
feketkutyak

my boyfriend teases me and refuses to help take pictures. When he DOES take a pic it’s always half-assed. So I usually venture out into my backyard and hope to god my neighbors aren’t looking out their windows wondering what the crazy girl is doing taking photos of herself lol

franloiacono
Style_council
franloiacono

No-one knows about my Chictopia life! lol
To be honest most of my friends, the ones from my town with i hang out, are not so into fashion, so i don’t think they would understand such a thing! But if they’re gonna find out…i’ll deal with it lol

I think my brother could underastand something, since he watched me browsing here in Chictopia lot of times lol

That’s a very funny thread this! ;)

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

I know, it seems most of us are closet-Chictopians! D:

jadeyoudk
Style_council
jadeyoudk

My boyfriend knows and I tried recruiting his female bestfriend but I don’t think it worked. I think I told a friend or two but they are not interested.

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I forgot to mention this, but funnily enough, I’ve seen two other people that went to my school on here (though I doubt they’ve come across my page) but I’m not sure if they use Chictopia anymore. And it’s funny because they’ve graduated, but all of our lockers were in the same hallway – ironic, eh? Hahahhaa.

Levity
Style_council
Levity

um, I told one person about my lookbook so we could do a photo shoot, but no one knows about my chictopia account or my blog.
I feel like it’s something I want to keep quiet, mostly so my parents don’t know about it and start reading it.

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

I have never seen anyone I know on Chictopia… Not so sure that I want them to see me either haha. It might be because Chictopia isn’t really as popular in Australia?

cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

My one friend got me into chiptopia, but she’s the only person who knows i’m on here… I sort of wonder what my friends would think….

Angelic_Ariel
Style_council
Angelic_Ariel

Private!

XxAngel_Emz95xX
Style_council
XxAngel_Emz95xX

Nope. Or my blog… or modepass… nothing except my polyvore account, because I spend most time on there. My parents are kinda strict on the whole internet thing!

ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

No one knows about my account, but of course I also just opened it. If I told my boyfriend about it I know he’d never stop making fun of me for it. Eventually my roommate will probably walk in on me taking pictures of myself so I’ll have to explain. Maybe once I start taking some good pictures I’ll tell people about it, but now it’s on the dl.

rmenius
Style_council
rmenius

Just my husband. Yes, he did make fun. Most of my friends are guys so I don’t think they’d admit to finding me on here….

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password