Style_council
natashabotelhio

:)???
help?

posted almost 9 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Go for it! Side fringes are flattering on most people. Besides, if you decide you don’t like it you can just pin it back until it grows out! fringes tend to grow back pretty quickly.

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

do it! i love straight across bangs :)

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Find a place that sells fake hair pieces and try on clip-in bangs. You can try different types and that way you’ll know for sure it looks good on you. I’m thinking of getting bangs and that’s what I plan on doing.

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I got my hair cut and got bangs, and them I just ended up pinning them back until they grew out. I loved them, but they really made my acne flare up.

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

be bold!!!

PurpleLabNYC
Style_council
PurpleLabNYC

fall is a nice time to try out bangs- its not too hot or humid that they will get disheveled, and they can add a cute touch when wearing hats or your hair up. we agree with coldlight- starting out with a longer side fringe can ease you into having bangs and are super flattering. and if you decide you want a straighter look, you can always cut them a bit more. good luck!

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

AHHAHA grow them out, or get clip in bangs

BlueLove
Style_council
BlueLove

go for it!! get bangs and be different!

Tamaneko
Style_council
Tamaneko

Bangs are great for this winter weather!

sparkle13222
Style_council
sparkle13222

bangs r nice for this time of yr but i do suggest try on clipon bangs to c wat they luk like. also depending on wat kind of hair yu have it can be hell trying to style them.i suggest bangs that go to like the bottom of ur ear on one or both sides before yu get full on bangs.

MissWolfpard
Style_council
MissWolfpard

definitely go for it. If you’re unsure you can just sweep it up over your head with a little hairspray for that messy look :)

VeroNika8904
Style_council
VeroNika8904

i totally know how u feel!but id go for it!!

cayeconcepcion
Style_council
cayeconcepcion

it depends on the shape of ur face..if ur heart shaped..maybe u should think twice.:)

PetitePanoply
Style_council
PetitePanoply

I’ve been thinking about it too. My sister has them already though and I wouldn’t want to copy her, but perhaps sometime soon. You might as well try it. Hair grows back!

Geektard
Style_council
Geektard

Make sure to keep your skin in mind when you’re choosing to get bangs though!! I totally forgot the fact that my forehead gets really oily so when I got my bangs, they ended up slick from my forehead (disgusting I know D:) and caused my forehead to break out a lot.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password