SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kellylyn
Style_council
kellylyn

mac plush lash and primer, eyeliner, and a little Vaseline on the lips is all for me.
what do you ladies’ wear to keep it simple and chic?

posted over 10 years ago
1 2
elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Olay moisturizer for sensative skin with SPF 15; shades of brown or black eye shadow, depending on my mood; Physicians Formula mascara in dark brown. That’s my daily ruitine. Sometimes if I do really dark eye shadow, I use a little bit of navy eyeliner, to make my eyes pop even more. I love makeup, but I keep it minimal for the day.

posted almost 10 years ago

jaded
Style_council
jaded

a majority of the makeup i use everyday is to even out my skin tone/cover up blemishes. i use tinted moisturizer, bare minerals foundation, occasionally concealer (depending on where i’m going) then finally mascara. if i have enough time/am not super lazy, i put on some black eyeliner and smudge it a bit.

surprisingly, a lot of people don’t think i wear makeup! before a fh game, a girl and i were reading a magazine and we started talking about makeup. she told me she couldn’t imagine me wearing makeup, and then i told her i was wearing some at that moment. her face was hilarious, she was so shocked!

mmyaaa
Style_council
mmyaaa

i’m a make-up nut, so i tend to go all out with a dramatic smokey look (yes, for everyday!!) however for events that call for less makeup (auditions, the beach, etc..) i wear foundation, mascara and eyeliner on the top.

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

My daily routine is some foundation and concealer, a peachy pink blush, mascara and some eyepencil and balm/gloss if I feel like it.
When I go out I don’t always do eyeshadow, but I do use liquid eyeliner.

1wiseshopper
Style_council
1wiseshopper

Lipstick, mascara, and face powder….
My eyes are large so I don’t really put on too much eye makeup.
The lipstick has to be one of my 3 color tones, red, orange, or slightly brown.
I look terrible in pink.

Hot New Craze

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

Tinted moisturizer, face blusher powder stuff, matte lip stain, mascara, undereye concealer, a touch of eyeliner on the outer corners of my eyes, inner eye illuminator, out the door. sounds like a lot of steps but only takes about 5-10 minutes and looks fresh and pretty.

posted over 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

my main goal in the morning with make-up is to help me look fresh and awake (even when i’m not) i try to even out my skin tone with foundation, and mattify the shine around my face with some powder. concealer under the eyes to mask those dark circles and mascara to curl the lashes and open up the eyes.

posted over 9 years ago

Eclecctic
Style_council
Eclecctic

when i wake up late mascara and carmex :D

posted over 9 years ago

Myaker
Style_council
Myaker

sunscreen, loose powder, mascara, eyeliner, blush and chapstick. And sometimes when i go out, ill skip the eyeliner, and slap on some good NARS lipstick. :)

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I don’t wear makeup most of the time, how is that for minimal? xD

posted over 9 years ago

perfectlyindecisive
Style_council
perfectlyind...

Tinted moisturiser, concealer if needed, wee bit of mascara, sometimes eyeshadow and lip gloss

pretty simple really

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password