SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
missemily
Style_council
missemily

im korean so my lashes are straight and they stick out. i need the perfect lengthing mascara PLEASE. i might try the lash explosion

posted over 9 years ago
xoraisa
Style_council
xoraisa

my absolute favorite is covergirl lash blast. it doesn’t really make lashes fuller but it’s a really good lengthening mascara

posted over 9 years ago

PRETTYINSEQUINS
Style_council
PRETTYINSEQUINS

Im a big fan of fake lashes:) they are only a few dollars at cvs, target or walmart, than you don’t need muscara. Im not korean but my lashes stick out too!

posted over 9 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

I’m pretty satisfied with my lashes, so I never bother with make up or fake lashes. I doubt I’d know how to put fake lashes on.
My mom really likes Revlon, though.

posted over 9 years ago

BukuDoll
Style_council
BukuDoll

LOVE falsies. Nothing too big or ridiculous, though. I use them on special occasions sometimes!

posted over 9 years ago

Anastasia_Azuline
Style_council
Anastasia_Az...

You really have to buy a lash curler! It’s a weird looking thing, but it will open up your eyes instantly! Some people don’t even need mascara after curling their lashes! I use it every day ;) Make sure you curl them before putting on mascara!!!
I will give you a link so you know what I mean =D
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT135&PRODUCT_ID=370

This is an expensive one, but you can find curlers a lot cheaper. And by the way: a good curler is worth a hundred mascara’s! =D

posted over 9 years ago

ale_chi
Style_council
ale_chi

I agree, a good eyelash curler really helps! I have kind of long eyelashes, but they are straight and point down… curling them really makes a difference! :]

I use a Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but lately I’ve been using an electronic one from Panasonic— it’s kind of like a curling iron for your lashes!

My favorite mascara is Imju Fibrewig. It really lengthens lashes because it has fibers in it! It’s also great because it is water-resistant, but it peels off easily with just warm water!
It’s one of the top selling mascaras in Japan!

posted over 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

fake eyelashes are always good ;D

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

imju fiberwig hands down. i have invisible short straight lashes and these work wonders.

here is my blog post showing me wearing fiberwig. it’s a huge difference!
http://pandaphilia.blogspot.com/2010/05/fotd-ootd-fiberwig-latte-eyes-angel.html

posted over 9 years ago

miss_enticing
Style_council
miss_enticing

fake eyelashes .. LOVE EM’ ! i don’t really like using mascara, it makes my lashes look very clumpy. false lashes are so much easier! just glue them on and at the end of the day take them off :) no mess.

posted over 9 years ago

ajaangg
Style_council
ajaangg

COVERGIRL LASHBLAST volume
it’s the best

posted over 9 years ago

MissCheapPeep
Style_council
MissCheapPeep

ah i have straight eyelashes and i hate it (perfect tip that i found, heat eyelasher curler with blow dryer, makes them look amazingly long and curled:D i used maybelline lash stylist, i love the brush!

posted over 9 years ago

ekjrb
Style_council
ekjrb

Fake eyelashes are a good option but for everyday…it can hurt your eye. So you just need to use makeup remover and never try to rip them off your eye(if they are very well-glued it can be really painful >.<)
The best mascara I have tried up until now is the covergirl lash blast. Why don’t you try to use an eyelash curler and mascara primer? that helps a lot! and if you see the skin of your eye show through after your curled your lashes, don’t forget to do some thighlining. This makes the lashes look ticker as well! so its a nice trick =P Also, remember Water-proof mascaras tend to be the most lenghtening because they have wax and other stuff!!! Another good mascara which comes with a primer is Maybelline XXL =)
Hope this helped!!!

posted over 9 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

maybelline lash stiletto mascara. i absolutely love it!!!! it makes the long and full and gives them a little bit of a curl…but this plus an eyelash curler should def do the trick

posted over 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i really like covergirl’s lash blast in waterproof. it doesn’t clump on me at all. i’ve also heard good things about maybelline’s colossal. both of these mascara’s have quite big and bushy wands that might be a hassle to work with if you have short eyelashes because you might smudge on your eyes or something. you could also try thebodyshop’s new big and curvy mascara. it has a thinner wand, but has a volumizing formula.

posted over 9 years ago

sjayniee
Style_council
sjayniee

my tip is putting vasaline on my lashes and comb my lashes with a lash or eyebrow comb and push your eye lashes up which will give them a natural curl and then add mascara after the vasaline has dried.

Add liquid eyeliner on top lash line my lashes apear thicke :)

posted over 9 years ago

ohhaimarisa
Style_council
ohhaimarisa

I’m also a bit asian, so my lashes are long but straight. I have to use a lash curler :)

posted over 9 years ago

amyromeo
Style_council
amyromeo

i have lash extensions put on – they are worth the money. I have deep set eyes and they disappear if i don’t have mascara/extensions on. With the extensions, I don’t have to bother with mascara, which I hate.

posted over 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Rimmel’s “Sexy Curves” mascara. my eyelashes turn out AMAZING, plus i’m rather overdramatic with it, applying like 10 times hahaha.

posted over 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

hmm loreal, luminous works really well

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password