SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

Soo does anyone have advice on how to get rid of dark circles or reduce the appearance. I got them pretty bad, & my skin tones is warm but pretty light, and it just makes them that much more visible. When ever I dont have makeup I feel like the corpse bride

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
Karenrobinovitz
Style_council
Karenrobinovitz

i use an eye highlighter under my eyes, it works awesome and makes my eyes look brighter. MWAH!

posted about 9 years ago

Izacouto
Style_council
Izacouto

I acctually like my dark circles :)

posted about 9 years ago

Brinomonster22
Style_council
Brinomonster22

Pink toned concealers balance the blue veins. Try NW concealers from MAC. For blemishes, use NC

posted about 9 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

imho:
I would not waste mega $$ on concealers from sephora, mac, etc. when there are ones that are just as good (or even better?) at your local drugstore. I use Maybelline’s age rewind concealer+highlighter duo and it’s great. P.s. (“illuminator” side exact dupe for Benefit’s High beam highlighter)

so yeah..check that out. it works real well for me since it doesn’t settle into lines. doesn’t last long though.

posted about 9 years ago

headintheclouds
Style_council
headintheclouds

A few months back I splurged on Bobbi Brown’s corrector, and it does help when layered under concealer. It has a fantastic creamy texture as well. I’m using MAC concealer right now, and it’s less impressive that the last time I bought it for some reason. And it’s also starting to dry out and I have to blow lots of hot air on it before I use it to make it not look too cakey. Even with overpriced corrector and concealer an inch thick though, my circles don’t completely disappear. Sigh.

I’ll have to try that Maybelline concealer+highlighter you mentioned, laallahoppx…

posted about 9 years ago

jadamiranda
Style_council
jadamiranda

I use Omorovicza Complexion Enhancer. It conceals imperfections on my skin especially dark circles and it has spf 15 so it protects my face from harmful uv rays. It’s a mineral based skin care product. I think it’s good for all skin types.

posted about 9 years ago

starkittyv
Style_council
starkittyv

try Mark it stick it works for me

posted about 9 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

Sometimes it could be your body telling you there is a problem. I had dark circles under my eyes because I went to the doctor and found out I was anemic. I started to take my iron pills and it has lightened up. Make up does help on those days where I forget to take my pills

posted about 9 years ago

mylastcigaret
Style_council
mylastcigaret

i don’t think any cosmetic product can reduce this problem

posted about 9 years ago

Karenrobinovitz
Style_council
Karenrobinovitz

Hi everyone, my name is Karen Robinovitz and I have a double duty beauty brand called Purple Lab. Check out the website and Luxury Squared, an under eye concealer and highlighter duo! MWAH!

http://www.purplelabnyc.com/luxury-squared-eye-makeup-products/lux-sq-concealer-highlighter

posted about 9 years ago

boxingcleverxo
Style_council
boxingcleverxo

i naturally have dark circles under my eyes, and i inherited it from my father’s side of the family. i used to use a yellowish concealer with a more natural one on top, and that helped reduce them, but i never was able to completely get rid of them. i have since actually come to not mind them so much. i figure that they are part of who i am and i have found that sometimes they can actually look beautiful and mysterious on some women. it might be a matter of just finding a way of doing your make up that makes you feel beautiful regardless of whether the circles are visible or not. : )

posted about 9 years ago

veganhempster
Style_council
veganhempster

benefit concealer saved my eyes hah

posted about 9 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

My MAC concealer is amazing. I have Benefit’s Boi-ing too, but I really dislike it.

posted about 9 years ago

New_user 139534 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 139534 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer.
Opaque.
Creamy.
Awesome.

posted about 9 years ago

arianna58
Style_council
arianna58

Sleep more!!

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password