SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rotting
Style_council
rotting

what products do you use? and what’s your hair-straightening routine? everyone on this site has such nice hair… and i must say i’m a bit jealous, because i have unbelievably thick curly hair, and it looks like crap when it’s straightened. any helpful tips?

posted about 10 years ago
1 2
twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

hair protectant! the tre-semme one is really good. and dry your hair on cool/warm air!

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

my best friend has the curliest hair and straightens it everyday, but it’s still healthy! she doesn’t wash it everyday though, because she lets natural oil build up so it doesn’t completely fry.

posted over 9 years ago

miss_enticing
Style_council
miss_enticing

when i was young i had somewhat straight hair but now.. after dying my hair numerous times and straightening it everyday its become wavier then ever. Whats worse is that, its not the nice waves its like weirdly waved and puffy :( LOL

so yes i straighten my hair every morning, but of course i use heat protection (which you can buy at any drug store) i use tre-semme! try ! also try using serum its this oil/shine thing. put it on the lower half of your hair, keeps it feelin’ nice and smoooth!

posted over 9 years ago

hogwartsandaphoenix
Style_council
hogwartsanda...

I looove love love my curly hair. I used to hate it, so I would straighten it every single day. I then realised how fortunate I am to have curls, and quit the daily flat ironing routine. Now I rarely straighten it. But if I do, I put in an anti-frizz leave-in conditioner. Plus, I only wash it once or twice a week to maintain the dryness of my hair and give it moisture. :)

If you’ve got curls; embrace them!

posted over 9 years ago

FARAH_FashionFabrice
Style_council
FARAH_Fashio...

I have really curly hair & when i was younger i couldn’t affort a good straightner (i had one of babyliss) so my hair always look just ‘half straight but a lil bit poofy’. Another problem was the frizz!! I used tons of products but just know i found something that really helps!

So.. when i want to straighten my hair i wash it first (really? hahah) & dry it with a towel. I use two pumps MAXIMUM ‘Frizz ease hair serum extra stong’ (it’s the purple one ‘transform’) & aply it all over my hear. Than i blow dry it and use a comb to sraightn it a lilbit. and THAN i use my straightner.

So.. when i want to straighten my hair i wash it first (really? hahah) & dry it with a towel. I use two pumps MAXIMUM ‘Frizz ease hair serum extra stong’ (it’s the purple one ‘transform’) & aply it all over my hear. Than i blow dry it and use a comb to sraightn it a lilbit. and THAN i use my straightner.the effect is really straight & it stays that way.

So.. when i want to straighten my hair i wash it first (really? hahah) & dry it with a towel. I use two pumps MAXIMUM ‘Frizz ease hair serum extra stong’ (it’s the purple one ‘transform’) & aply it all over my hear. Than i blow dry it and use a comb to sraightn it a lilbit. and THAN i use my straightner.the effect is really straight & it stays that way.but, actually.. i just love my curly hair:)

posted over 9 years ago

v_toria
Style_council
v_toria

I have super curly hair and rarely straighten it. I love the natural curls that I have so I will embrace it but when I do straighten it I will blow dry my hair out on cool heat so It’s still damp and then let it dry for the day, then in the evening I will put in my product and straighten it. Then once I finish straightening it it will put in a product to hold in the moisture.

posted over 9 years ago

younwhasam
Style_council
younwhasam

i have curly hair… lol and sometimes i wish i didn’t cuz it takes forever to straighten. But i’ve pretty much given up on keeping it straight.. Can you say poofy?

posted over 9 years ago

starkittyv
Style_council
starkittyv

I use a heat protector then straighten it in sections , Then I apply bio silk serum . Works great for me

posted over 9 years ago

thebroguetrader
Style_council
thebroguetrader

i got a brazilian keratin treatment to relax my curl and take some of the frizz out, but i honestly am not that impressed with the results. it does cut down on blow drying/flat ironing, but i was hoping for crazy shiny silky smooth results. maybe my expectations were set too high.

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password