SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Tasmin
Style_council
Tasmin

okay my skin isnt the best. it dry sometimes, oily others, but there is two things that never seem tio go spots and my dreaded dark circle i hate all of these ans i am just wondering if any of you have any remedies, tips anything to help me and others out thankyou xoxo

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
livebreatheFASHi0N
Style_council
livebreatheF...

makeup doesnt give you acne, if you dont wash it off all the way then it does clog your pores, but makeup doesnt break you out.
go to a derm. they can prescribe you things for your face. i’ve always had good skin but ever since ive went my skin is flawless

posted over 9 years ago

ChloeLorena
Style_council
ChloeLorena

Tea tree oil & egg white masks! I have combination, acne-prone skin. I’m allergic to a lot of the harsh chemicals in face washes, so organic washes & simple cream or foam washes are wonderful for me. But tea tree oil as a spot treatment and egg white masks work absolute wonders for my complexion.

posted over 9 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

Put some gel Vitamin E and crushed Vitamin C tablets pill into your favorite moisturizer and put it on your face like you would normally do. That’s what I do and and my dark spots go away and brightens and evens my whole face.

posted about 8 years ago

Anusha_Outfitter
Style_council
Anusha_Outfi...

rose water/cucumber juice/raw milk on cotton pads when put on eyes for 15-20mins might help reduce dark circles around the eye.

posted about 8 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

well one important tip that I always do every day is wash imy face with a wet towel once in the morning and once more at night. Not only will you feel cleaner but I’m pretty sure all the dirt and grime in your face from when you slept or went out will help improve your skin condition.

Another fun tip I learned, sleep on your back. Why? Because since gravity is constantly pushing down on us why not give your face a little treatment and let gravity smooth out those wrinkles.

Thumbs ups for going natural :P

posted about 8 years ago

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

i use loreal true match concealer for dark spots. works like a charm.

posted about 8 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

I learned about the lemon trick from a friend. The acid in lemon juice actually takes away dead skin and can help brighten skin tones. They’re really good for dark circles under your eyes, but lemon juice in your eyes doesn’t go well, so make it away from your eyes. When lemon juice is mixed with sugar into a rub, the sugar cleans your pores and the lemon clears the unwanted skin. Add some vaseline to cool it down and make it soft. Doing this every couple days makes your skin baby smooth. You can also have ice facial, that numb the face while you pop any pimples, so they don’t inflame. And the lemon juice fades acne scars, too. And you can eat as much junk food as you want as long as you follow it with a facial.

posted about 8 years ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

wiping my face with a cottonball soaked in milk helps a lot.as soon as it dries i wash it off with luke warm water.get a light moisturiser.apply it evenly and dab off the extra after 10 mins with a tissue.as for dark circle i don’t know,concealer helps..

posted about 8 years ago

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I honestly don’t believe that there are any creams or astringents or oils that actually make acne go away. I’ve literally tried everything under the sun including birth control, and I still have some acne. I truly think bad skin has to do with diet and genetics. I found that once I went vegetarian, my skin cleared up a lot

posted about 8 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

My mom who has really nice skin says she ate a lot of steamed sweet potato when she was growing up, try it (:

posted about 8 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Drink water before bed. that’s the best best best thing for my black circles! when i’m dehydrated i look like I’ve been punched :/

posted about 8 years ago

mariyahoudek
Style_council
mariyahoudek

I used to have really bad skin but now after i started running and drinking a LOT of water everyday my skins cleared up so much!! So drink water!!!

posted about 8 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

For your skin first make sure which type of face wash you are using. Is it batter or not for skin? Generally we leave this point but different face washes are made for different type of skin. And if you consult with skin doctor then it will be very helpful for you.

posted about 8 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

moisturize, drink lots of water, eat healthy, and get a decent amount of sleep

posted about 8 years ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

Sleep on time, drink plenty of water, moisturize (Clinque has really good ones), exfoliate to scrub out dead skin cells, and eat fruits!

posted about 8 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password