Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

Oh Mah Lawd Jesus!
My Forehead is breaking out!!!
Heres the deal..i have an Oily T-zone and my forhead is getting small bumps (Not like a heave acne breakout)..
Any natural treatments that you ladies know of that will help?? Like to (A) fight those lil monstars and (B) reduce the oil build up?

Thanks is Advance Divas! :)

~Steph

posted about 8 years ago
helenz
Style_council
helenz

I had those problems as a teenager too. But the only way I got rid of them was through Retin A. I hear pro-active is good too. I’m no longer a teenager but I started breaking out this summer. I’m curious of any natural remedies people use as well.

posted about 8 years ago

girlpanic
Style_council
girlpanic

I would try the Burts Bees skincare line for acne, I have been using it and so far have not been irritated and have noticed some improvements. Hope this helps~

posted about 8 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

@Helen…girl im not a teenager anymore either! lol! (Im 31) so im like Reallu? Now? lol!
and @ Girlpanic..ill give BB’s stuff a try…wont hurt! Thanks! :)

posted about 8 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

I’m still tryin’ to find the solution to that too

posted about 8 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

@notsohum…Yea Im have even layed off the foundation and bronzer… I guess Ill have to increase my H20 intake and stay out of the sun! Smh…

posted about 8 years ago

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

If you have bangs, or even use irritating hair products near your hairline, that could contribute to your forehead “bumps”…I wouldn’t recommend Proactive, but I too have heard good things about Burt’s Bees. However, be careful not to overdo it with harsh products. I used to have pretty bad skin (I had to take medicine for it), and after that I’ve realized that the best thing is to be nice to your skin and use gentle products.

posted about 8 years ago

sundaycrossbow
Style_council
sundaycrossbow

I use visine (yes the eyedrops) to help with the redness and benzyl peroxide cream to help the breakout.

posted about 8 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

@Sundaycrossbow…I will have to try that! Thanks ;)

posted about 8 years ago

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

neutrogena day & night cleaning set ;D

posted about 8 years ago

bohoprincess
Style_council
bohoprincess

i have the same problem i used a homemade sugar scrub all you need is sugar and water i also rub fresh limes on my skin …

posted about 8 years ago

LUVAct101
Style_council
LUVAct101

just try to not use foundation in that area, and don’t load up on spot treatments, it just makes em bigger(i’ve dealed with this in the past) try to go natural with makeup in your t-zone, and use a simple exfoliating scrub morning and night and they should be gone in a week!!!

posted about 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

When ever the seasons change or there is an unsteady consistency with the weather my t-zone starts to peal really bad and its because of the same reason a really bad build up. I learned that you need a extrengent (I am so sorry for the spelling I have no clue, hopefully you can understand what I’m trying to say lol) but I dont have a natural solution but I use the clinique 3 step process. It works great, my whole family uses it now that I started because they saw the great results I have had. I completely swear by this stuff. It reduces the oil, the build up and it replenishes the moisture without making my skin oily.

posted about 8 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

Jerseyferrari…where is it sold?

posted about 8 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

Red lipstick…I use to use Clinique WAY back when i was a teen! (Me and my mom used it!) Mayby ill give it a try again:)

posted about 8 years ago

jadamiranda
Style_council
jadamiranda

I use organic tomato soap and Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer to control oil production.

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password