SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cbea067
Style_council
cbea067

Do you guys have any suggestions for storing make up? I’ve seen a lot of videos on youtube about it, but does anyone have any unique ideas or know wear to buy cute containers? I’d also love to see pics or videos if you have any :D

posted over 9 years ago
myelzi
Style_council
myelzi

I’m thinking about buying a make-up case actually. I have looked at Ulta, Target, and Sephora but haven’t found one that I’m in love with. Right now I’m using a cute toothbrush holder cup for my brushes too.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i just keep mine in a little make up bag…

posted about 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i think it really depends on how big of a collection you have. for me, i only have the bare essentials, and i’m really lazy, so i would opt for a storage solution that is all in one place, so i would store it in a small make-up traincase. that way, it’s easy to know where all your make-up is, easy access, and easy to put away.

posted about 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I ordered my books on my book shelf well enough that i can spread my makeup neatly about around the front of them. it looks really cool ^^

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

dixie cups lol. they actually work great for brushes. i don’t want to pay a ton of money for a fancy container for my cheap makeup

posted about 9 years ago

kokabuta
Style_council
kokabuta

make up bags are great! You can find some at thrift stores :)

posted about 9 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Eyeshadows and face stuff go on an old Barbie make up bag. Lip stuff go in a make up case from the Body Shop. Eye pencils and mascara in a small pencil case. As for the brushes I keep them in the brush bag they came in.

posted about 9 years ago

margalou
Style_council
margalou

I’d invest in a good makeup bag that you can wipe clean, just in case!

posted about 9 years ago

jadoreAimee
Style_council
jadoreAimee

i did have a vera bradley make up case, but now i have a little storage container that keeps all of my face, eye, and other makeup separated into drawers click to view it

posted about 9 years ago

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

jadoreAimee, i’ve been looking for drawers like those everywhere! where did you get them?

posted about 9 years ago

xxcorkscloset
Style_council
xxcorkscloset

i have a mini dresser its like doll sized and i put mine in the drawers. i also use old floral vases [the short ones] for my nail polishes and brushes and combs

dresser
[sorry its dark, its a phone picture]

if you have a decent amount i would stay away from makeup bags for permanent storage because they get dirty and your products can get ruined more easily.
ifget plain plastic drawres and collage them or cover them in cool wrapping or i only use them for traveltissue paper(:

posted about 9 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I just put my makeup in a cosmetic bag, but it gets hectic when I look for something. Maybe a makeup tray?

posted about 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I keep my makeup in little box drawers, i got it at Walmart.

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

make-up bag and little box drawers

posted about 9 years ago

Brinomonster22
Style_council
Brinomonster22

I use the mini storage bins from target
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td-kCjrO9Xw

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password