Style_council
stacy303

What do you reccomend from this store?
and your opinions on the store overall

posted over 9 years ago
shelllovesyouu
Style_council
shelllovesyouu

Lush has some really cool things. Like their bath bombs.

posted over 9 years ago

shelllovesyouu
Style_council
shelllovesyouu

Oh their sexy peel soap is AMAZING! and their hippie chick bath bomb! amazing they smell like fresh lemons!

posted over 9 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

I tried their henna hair dye and I LOVE IT!!!!

posted over 9 years ago

meoowemily
Style_council
meoowemily

I like lots of things from lush, it depends on what you are into really./
But I do suggest that you don’t get any of the shower jellies.
They are really hard to use, and hard to keep hold of. I lost count of how many times I dropped the bit i was using, and then watch it go down the drain beffore i could grab it.

posted over 9 years ago

Kureo
Style_council
Kureo

I’ve never really tried anything there, but I hear the bath bombs are really nice.

posted over 9 years ago

bellaajessica
Style_council
bellaajessica

I really like their massage bars. They are super moisturizing and feel fantastic on your skin.

posted over 9 years ago

SarahChavez
Style_council
SarahChavez

I love love love Lush. It’s perfect if you’re vegetarian or vegan, and everything is made by hand. Plus they have a great sense of humor. I like the Rockstar soap for just general cleaning and it’s also really good for shaving in the bath as it has a super thick, luscious, foam and smells amazing. Kind of like fruity bubble gum, but better. I also like the Ocean Salt exfoliator for face and body (really good for shoulders, knees, feet, elbows) as it’s really effective and has a fresh energetic scent. Love the bee’s wax lip balm too, and the toner tabs and bath bombs are awesome as well.

posted over 9 years ago

Neelam
Style_council
Neelam

OMG I LOVE LUSH!!!!!! Its amazing, theres nothing that they do that I havent liked!! I recommend it all lol..it really depends on what you looking for…at the moment im loving ‘the comforter’ bubble bar!!! Defo try out their products, and the staff are always helpful :D :D

posted over 9 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I’ve used their masks and tried on other products in the store and they are great. I have sensitive skin and it wasn’t irritated by Lush products

posted over 9 years ago

LittleWing
Style_council
LittleWing

I cant live without Herbalism (face exfoliator) and facemask (cosmetic warrior), they have really helped with my acne.

Just recently tried a solid shampoo called Trichomania ( a coconut one) and it has made my hair so soft . (and i have curly hair- oily roots, dry ends and damaged- this is what the girl working at Lush suggested)

posted over 9 years ago

parisianDenim
Style_council
parisianDenim

everything from here is good

Try the buffy body butter your suppose to use it after you use your soap and leaves your body soft and moisturized.

posted over 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

hmm every time i go there, i never find anything, i think their scents are too extravagant, i havent tried making anything, maybe next time ill do that, but i do think they have some cool stuff, like a bar of lotion that you rub on yourself

posted over 9 years ago

xxcorkscloset
Style_council
xxcorkscloset

The sex bomb bath bombs smell amazing! I also love the vanilla inthe mist soap.

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

the bath bombs are so cool! they not only smell beautiful and make you feel awesomely pampered, but they turn the bath water pretty colors! you can take a bath that smells like lavenders and IS lavender.

posted over 9 years ago

marisa03
Style_council
marisa03

Herbalism cleanser is AMAZING!! i have a full review on my blog

and the fresh masks are great too! i like Catastrophe Cosmetic

posted over 9 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

I wish I could try one of their bath bombs but they have no stores around here :(

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password