Style_council
LaurenIrena

I hear beets work really well for this…
Anyone tried it?

posted over 9 years ago
Brill_Brunette
Style_council
Brill_Brunette

I’ve not tried that but i’m a big fan of Benefit’s lip & cheek stain, it smells soo good too! Bit pricey though…

posted over 9 years ago

leahgoetzel
Style_council
leahgoetzel

Benefits is my life, it’s this red liquid and you can put it on your cheeks and lips. And though it is a little pricey I have had the same container for years and years. Its lovely.

posted over 9 years ago

LaurenIrena
Style_council
LaurenIrena

Ahh i had Benefit posie tint, i will try that thankyou!

posted over 9 years ago

EUCYFUL
Shop_seller_2 EUCYFUL is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
EUCYFUL

my sis used to have the benefit stain…i thought the container was impractical and it was hard to apply with the little nailpolish-like brush

i got a lipstain from a beauty store for a dollar which works surprisingly well once i have some chapstick on my lips

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Ooh, I love Benetint. But it’s expensive… so I bought the Body Shop’s version which is cheaper and easier to apply.

posted over 9 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

Like lejakl,I don’t use lipstain because I need something with more moisture in it. The only one I tried was also way too dark for my lips and tough as hell to get off. I haven’t tried beets…I don’t even think anyone in my family has ever bought beets out of a can, so that will be an interesting conversation.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i love the covergirl lipstains…i’ve never tried benefit…covergirl works good for cheeks and lips… :)

posted over 9 years ago

fritziiee
Style_council
fritziiee

im not sure if beets is worth it, if your going for fruit i would stick with cherries…

posted over 9 years ago

JenniW
Style_council
JenniW

Covergirl makes a lip stain that is fab!! It comes in a range of colors and is only like$7…check it out!

posted over 9 years ago

KaitlynAliano
Style_council
KaitlynAliano

Beets do work really well. Cheap, too!

posted over 9 years ago

PurpleLabNYC
Style_council
PurpleLabNYC

You guys should all check out Purple Lab’s lip stain Luvah! – it’s a two part stain and gloss that create a 3-D lip color when put together. It comes in two colors, Mama’s Boy – a nude, and Rich Jerk – a berry color!

http://www.purplelabnyc.com/luvah-makeup/

posted about 9 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

I love Covergirl lip stain!!! I’m currently rocking the coral.

posted about 9 years ago

mavielle
Style_council
mavielle

i have the covergirl lip stain marker, and it feels silky.

posted about 9 years ago

loopymoi
Style_council
loopymoi

You guys are tempting me to try the Benetint. I have to go to the Sephora website now. Enablers :)

posted about 9 years ago

New_user 139534 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 139534 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Stain in 05 In The Buff! It’s amazing, much better than my Stila and Sephora ones.

posted about 9 years ago

FORTUNATEonly
Style_council
FORTUNATEonly

I have covergirl outlast currently, and I love it. It works great with my fair skin and it’s not too much. I’ve used revlon just bitten too. Love them both.

posted about 9 years ago

HeadFirst
Style_council
HeadFirst

I heard the best ones are Covergirl, and Revlon. I haven’t tried them yet, but everyone says these two are the best, and last the longest.
They both have a bunch of different color options, so just find one you like.
Some of you are saying you have chapped lips, it’s really easy to fix. Just use lip balm every morning and before you go to sleep. If you want to use lip stain or lip gloss or anything of the sort, just apply lip balm first, and them use the lip stain/gloss on top. the lip balm even makes it last longer, even if you don’t have chapped lips.
Lip stain is basically a lighter, more natural version of lipstick. People sometimes prefer it over lipstick, cause lipstick can be too “heavy” and lipstain gives you a more natural look instead of making you seem like you stole your moms lipstick or something.
hope this helps :)

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password