SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
katievallee
Style_council
katievallee

I am looking for a new bikini for the summer but have a problem: I’m very flat chested. I’ve tried strapless bikinis but they do nothing for me. I was wondering if anybody knew of any good push-up bikinis? Or anything that would work for a girl flat-chested like me. Thank you! =)

posted about 10 years ago
cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

I too am very flat chested. I find that tops with rouching help, but that is usually only on a one piece. For an actually bikini try to find one with ruffles, such as this http://tinyurl.com/mugj7c Personally I think strapless bikinis make flat chested girls like us seem even flatter, I think a triangle shape is better. Hope this helps.

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

I completely agree w cursed_kross.
Bikinis such as bandues (sp?) flattens your chest because it squishes them from top and bottom and not the outsides like regular halter top does.
And yes get something w ruffles are some kind of beading on the top and no solid colors either.
:)

reagansimone
Style_council
reagansimone

Victoria Secret makes miracle bikini tops that are amazing.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Bikinis with horizontal stripes, big prints or frilly details at the bust are best for creating the illusion of a bigger chest.

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

yes, ruffles!!!!

i’m no authority on this subject, but oh! j. crew has a handful of really cute ruffled styles and i adore them! i don’t know, maybe that feels too obvious, but i would be envious of the girls wearing these!

legitstyle
Style_council
legitstyle

i agree, ruffles do help but if you really want some serious padding then like kaappa said, victorias secret makes some really cute push-up bikini tops

harriet_gunner
Style_council
harriet_gunner

I got a really good push up bikini from la senza, it made them look about 2 sizes bigger :)

rtmbsth
Style_council
rtmbsth

Women who have small breasts and want to choose bra that has additional components, such as padding, gels and other things. These all helps to make the chest look a little bit bigger. I can tell you from you can buy good quality of bikinis. You can visit at bikini sale

croptops
Style_council
croptops

If you wear crop tops in which your belly button is seen then there is no problem in wearing bikinis.I like to keep my tummy free so i have no problem in showing my belly button.

posted over 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

ruffles, or maybe try hollister..they always have bikini’s like that online

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

victoria’s secret has good push-up halter ones that don’t have that bra-look to them. I’m a 32 B and I get my bathing suits there. happy customer!

posted over 9 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

im not very “flat” chested so i have been told, but i am an A, and halters have always worked wonders for me.

posted over 9 years ago

JamieSaunders
Style_council
JamieSaunders

There are some online shops who specialize on small busts. I am also an A and find it very hard to find a bra that actually fits! Most of my bikinis “swim away” as I swim. :) Now I’m a happy buyer from Sugarchilli, they will launch their new bras this summer.

posted over 9 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

Get something with ruffles to add more of a shape! I love victoria’s secret bathing suits!

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

ruffles, ruffles, ruffles m’dear! :)

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password