Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

I’ve recently stumbled on a website called Eyes Lip Face:
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

The prices are almost too good to be true. So I’m wondering if anyone has heard of them before and gotten anything?
:)

posted about 9 years ago
LaceLashes
Style_council
LaceLashes

They’re okay. I’ve gotten some stuff from them, they are a little bit more than what I expected. It’s only a dollar for everything so it’s worth giving a try right?

posted about 9 years ago

kia
Style_council
kia

You can get it at drug stores and random locations, I’ve seen it at some CVS and Targets.
I like their lip balm, and liquid eye liner. Their eye shadow is pretty good, their bronzer/face powder is pretty worthless. I’ve never tried their nail polishes.

But like she said, its only $1 and its fun to try new things!

posted about 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

you could also try searching for reviews on youtube. lots of beauty gurus have tried e.l.f products. that could help :)

posted about 9 years ago

Wheatknee
Style_council
Wheatknee

If you have already established really high standards for makeup, it might disappoint you, but otherwise it’s an affordable way to get started, so why not?
I especially like the studio brushes, inexpensive but such a great quality.

They also have frequent sales and free shipping offers which is nice.

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I live on ELF makeup hahaha. Their Studio and Mineral lines are great – don’t bother dealing with the $1 stuff. There are always coupon codes for online so it’s a pretty good deal __ I really recommend their brushes – super soft and comparable to high end brands

posted about 9 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

Oh yeah, ‘ve seen it before. Wanted to buy some of their nail polish, but I always chicken out. Do they have a concealer brush? I’m trying to find a nice one that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg (or comes with 10 other brushes I don’t need).

posted about 9 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I’m using their lipgloss right now! They have good makeup, but the cheap 1 dollar stuff really isn’t the best.

posted about 9 years ago

TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

I love their All Over Color sticks.

posted about 9 years ago

keogan42
Style_council
keogan42

meh. they are ok quality. really varies by item. their eye shadow base/primer is ok. i use them for the basics, like blotting tissues or nail cuticle oil. as the others said, if you are used to high end stuff you might not be interested in anything they have to offer.

posted about 9 years ago

shopvelvetpony
Style_council
shopvelvetpony

i have a lot of their products! there are some products that a hit or miss, but honestly for only a couple bucks, these products are pretty decent. “you get what you pay for”..that saying is so true. i think one of their best products are their studio line blushes and brushes! they are super affordable and work really well!
check out my blog for reviews and swatches of elf products:
Beauty Bag 411

posted about 9 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

they look nice&affordable, i’ll order some brushes

posted about 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

oh elf stuffs are so amazing because they are afforable and cheap! love their blushes and the brushes.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password