SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

Does any1 know of a good drugstore eyellner that wont smudge and that would last u thru the day?

posted over 10 years ago
Andria
Style_council
Andria

Well for me, I really prefer liquid eyeliners so I’ve tried brands like MAC and all the drug store liquid eyeliners but my ALL TIME FAVORITE has to be Maybelline’s Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. For the price, it stays on the longest and lasts the longest. The MAC liquid eyeliner is a twice the price and clumps up after a couple of weeks.

posted over 10 years ago

yourmess
Style_council
yourmess

@andria have you ever tried the penultimate eyeliner from mac? i just bought it a few months ago and am absolutely in LOVE with it. super easy to use and hasn’t clumped yet for me! i think you can find it here

posted over 10 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

loreal hip pigment. you might have to use primer before hand and maybe set it with some powder eyeshadow cuz its on the creamy side, but lemme tell you…if you keep the lines clean you can just touch it up for days! it stays put really well, hence invest in some makeup remover too =]

posted over 10 years ago

cynthia720
Style_council
cynthia720

the victoria secret make up line eyeliner is great!! i love it!!

posted over 10 years ago

laurensdressingroom
Style_council
laurensdress...

MAC eye liner is amazing, but if you want cheap and cheerful, Rimmel do a really good non-smudge eyeliner. It’s about £2.99

posted over 10 years ago

dorianbubbles
Style_council
dorianbubbles

I use Jordana’s blackest black for the everyday look. It’s really worth the two bucks and stays all day. You can get it at Walgreens. :)
I always smudge it a little bit on purpose so that I don’t get those ugly lines near my eye creases.

posted over 10 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

i live by shu uemura but if you go to the drugstore, try the revlon colorstay eyeliners. they have a pencil and a new eyeliner pen that are very nice, relatively inexpensive, and very long lasting.

geez. i sound like an ad. but seriously, this is from experience! haha!

posted over 10 years ago

sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

@ calivintage…thanks yeah ive heard that revlon has some good liners…. Thanks too all u guys for ur help!

posted over 10 years ago

ThaoVy
Style_council
ThaoVy

The best long lasting drugstore eyeliner is the L’oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner. No liner i’ve ever used lasts all day on me except this one. :)

posted about 10 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

Max Factor eyeliner is incredible! I cant find it anywhere though (in my area) since by the end of this year they wont be selling their products in the U.S. -very sad. I have maybe have a fourth of an inch left in the pencil and I only use it for when I go out and whatnot haha. Sounds quite silly though :P

The one of currently using is Revlon ColorStay. It’s the second best I’ve found but it does tend to smear. I’m gonna buy different drugstore eyeliners to test out which will be my new fave for the next few months.

MamaDramaNyC
Style_council
MamaDramaNyC

The best drugstore eyeliner is NYC liquid eyeliner in jet black. It costs a DOLLAR at Target and is absolutely smudge proof. Another one of my fave’s is Jordana’s liquid eyeliner in black, it’s about $3 and is more of a felt pen marker than the messy liquids, so it’s super easy to put on and great for every day use :))

MamaDramaNyC
Style_council
MamaDramaNyC

The best drugstore eyeliner is NYC liquid eyeliner in jet black. It costs a DOLLAR at Target and is absolutely smudge proof. Another one of my fave’s is Jordana’s liquid eyeliner in black, it’s about $3 and is more of a felt pen marker than the messy liquids, so it’s super easy to put on and great for every day use :))

saintlillium
Style_council
saintlillium

Revlon Colorstay (runs about $7 or $8) is the one I used for the longest time. It works quite well. My mom ended up buying me this eyeliner from Dillards and it’s called Prescriptives ($15-$25, don’t remember). That’s even better.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I know know if it’s sold outside of the UK but Miss Sporty’s pencil eyeliner is good, and it’s only like £2. Collection 2000’s liquid liners are pretty good and cheap as well.

If you’re willing to spend more then Elizabeth Arden’s gel eyeliner is fantastic, and Jil Sander pencil eyeliner is quite good too.

luciw
Style_council
luciw

Best drugstore liquid eyeliner that I’ve found so far: L’Oreal Lineur Liquid Eyeliner.

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

Gosh liquid eyeliner! Won’t smudge and is 100% waterproof, I swear.

sandii
Style_council
sandii

Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx.

This stuff won’t even come off when I cry or jump into a pool. Perfect!

homomiiilk
Style_council
homomiiilk

If you live in Canada or can get your hands on this Canadian brand, Annabelle Smoothliners are by far the smoothest, most waterproof eyeliners I have ever come across. GOSH waterproof eyeliners are like annabelle smoothliners also, except they’re a little less smooth but they come in a larger variety of fun colors.

posted almost 10 years ago

madame_bovary
Style_council
madame_bovary

Rimmel special eyes eyeliner pencil in hurricane grey is my favourite.

posted almost 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password