snow
Style_council
snow

Yes, vegan.

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think I eat semi-healthy? I’m a sucker for chips and chocolate sometimes though =P

posted about 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think I do a pretty good job. I cook for myself most of the time, so I know what goes in my body. I’m not a vegetarian but I eat a couple vegetarian meals a week, and my meat meals still involve lots of veggies. I mostly just try to keep all my food groups in balance and eat proper portions.

I don’t beat myself up when I eat something unhealthy though. I still eat plenty of treats! As long as you are generally healthy your body can handle it.

posted about 9 years ago

kayl
Style_council
kayl

I do pretty good. I don’t really eat out that much. Make my own lunches for work and we always cook for ourselves at home. For snacks and breakfast I eat fruit or yogurt…or both.
Since I got a job, I think I’ve been eating more healthy. I feel really good!

posted about 9 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

I try to eat as organic as possible and with as little meat as possible

posted about 9 years ago

Brandy_Tallon
Style_council
Brandy_Tallon

Yes, I only eat healthy. Why would you do it any other way? I just found out about these cool new products too, they contain no petro chemicals that cause cancer – what you put on your skin is just as important as what you eat. If you’re interested in eating healthy you should check out this site – Neways – they have heaps of info about bad chemicals we eat and put on our skins every day.

posted about 9 years ago

teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

I’d say I do. I eat loads of fruit and veg in every meal. I do have a liver of steel from alcohol and coffee though, and I would never pass up a cupcake as a snack. :)

posted about 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I try. Sorta. I think that people automatically assume I eat just vegetables because I’m vegan, but I eat fried tofu and delicious vegan cupcakes. I wish it was easier to eat healthier, but fresh fruits/veggies always end up costing so much :(

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

no, i wish i was :(
i love my sweets too much D:

posted about 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Next year when I move out, I am going to start trying to eat organic

posted about 9 years ago

GlossyCheshireCat
Style_council
GlossyCheshi...

I try to… I’m a vegetarian since I’m nine years old and besides that, I keep eating close to the pattern (what you should eat and how much you should eat trough the day)
but I really can’t get away from choclate. to die for! :-D

posted about 9 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Believe me, I try. I really, really do. But those darn cravings just seem to ruin everything for me!

posted about 9 years ago

alexb
Style_council
alexb

i try

posted about 9 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

uhhh sometimes? hehe there are times that I only eat vegetables but after a couple of days i would crave for chocolates, cotton candy and other sweets..

posted about 9 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I try. It’s mostly because I’m a really fussy eater. I don’t like bread/greasy foods and some meats because I’m really scared of bones/grisle so I eat a lot of vegetables and salads. But I do sometimes treat myself to a bowl of ice cream/some chocolate.

posted about 9 years ago

blonderfulcurls
Style_council
blonderfulcurls

I try

posted about 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

sometimes. i try to balance good and bad at the very least. like if i eat a slice of cake, i’ll have a salad. i eat a lot of fresh fruit so i think i’m ok.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password