SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

So I’m wondering what everyone’s favorite concealer is? I"d like to know if any other Chictopians have naturally dark under-eye circles and what they do to lighten them up. I have ALWAYS had naturally dark circles under my eyes, it’s in the genes I guess! Right now I’m using Vivier dark circle diminisher plus Maybelline concealer but I’m not sure how much it’s helping. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks Lovelies!

Marie

posted almost 10 years ago
mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

Thanks luvjess! No, my eye circles are never puffy. They’re just dark, kind of a purple color. I will have to try your suggestion of using salmon colored concealer.

Thanks!

libys11
Style_council
libys11

im happy with elf’s tone concealer to hide my dark eye bags! :D

mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

Thank you everyone!

jeetha
Style_council
jeetha

I use Cover FX Total Coverage Cream foundation. It is creamy and never gets cakey and crepey.

anli
Style_council
anli

I don’t really get under-eye circles, but my friend swears by Benefit erase paste.

pinkbarbiedoll
Style_council
pinkbarbiedoll

I use MAC’s studio fix concealer and it works really well, untless you have really dry dark circles, it dries and creases. So I just use moisturizer underneath and it sets the cream. I’ve heard that Bobbi Brown concealer is great so I have to try that!

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 32348 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 32348 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I love Benefit erase paste or Bo-ing. It really covers well and when you take pictures, it seems like you don’t have any dark circles or bags. It’s good for oily skin, but you can also use a good moisturizer/cream for added moisture if your skin is on the dry side. It feels a bit thick at first, but gently dab it on your dark areas and lightly blend it in. A little goes a long way.

posted over 9 years ago

Tasmin
Style_council
Tasmin

and the boling lastes forever. i wanna try the benefit erase paste :) x

posted over 9 years ago

Lexxxxxx
Style_council
Lexxxxxx

I use Clinique Quick Correcter and it works really well

posted over 9 years ago

MaggieOrcajada
Style_council
MaggieOrcajada

I use MAC, but it still visble. Hate eyebags!! But i have also heard that salmond-color concealer is good. I dont know any store I can find some though.

posted over 9 years ago

elizzybeth
Style_council
elizzybeth

For you chictopians who use MAC concealer for your undereye, their “NW” shades cover blue/purple better than their “NC” shades. “NC” shades (i.e. NC25) are better at covering up redness.

My favorite MAC concealer is the Studio Sculpt Concealer. Super smooth!

posted over 9 years ago

courtneycrunk
Style_council
courtneycrunk

i use plain white concealer stick, from physicians formula under some foundation. works on me and i get the WORST dark circles ever.

posted over 9 years ago

mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

So I bought Benefit’s Erase Paste and I love it! It works really well! Thanks for the posts!

posted over 9 years ago

Kayyy
Style_council
Kayyy

I need good concealer so bad b/c I don’t sleep much and get dark circles. Sometimes it almost looks a bit green.

posted over 9 years ago

BukuDoll
Style_council
BukuDoll

Clinique. Elf. MAC. Brilliant invention! I wouldve kissed the creator til I was blue in the face!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password