SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TheColorExplosion
Style_council
TheColorExpl...

I am looking for blue eyeliner, but I’m wondering, will it clash with my eyes, and look ridiculous?
If anyone with blue eyes has had good luck with blue eyeliner, share the news with me! <3

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
Karenrobinovitz
Style_council
Karenrobinovitz

definitely! if not try green or purple! MWAH!

posted about 9 years ago

marinart
Style_council
marinart

i have blue eyes and i’ve tried it, however i prefer black eyeliner. eyes look fierce!

posted about 9 years ago

kenjs
Style_council
kenjs

try it! If you don’t like it the you can always go back to black, :)

posted over 7 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I have blue eyes too, and I’ve never been able to wear blue eye make up, unless it’s really bright, like almost neon. You might try purple or experiement with the blue. It might be that it looks fine on you, but I just don’t like it with my own blue eyes!

posted over 7 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I have brown eyes, so admittedly I don’t know what it’s like to have blue eyes.
You tend to want to accentuate your eyes, so a brown, or a pewter would probably look best.

posted over 7 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

Why not? I have green eyes but it doesn’t stop me from wearing green eyeliner sometimes. Or whatever color I want to wear. I’m sure you’ll be beautiful!

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I personally think blue eyeshadow or eyeliner on blue eyes makes the color of your eyes not stand out as more as it would with brown for example; or purple. But if you like it and think it suits you why not?

posted over 7 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I have hazel eyes, and I’ve been told that I should never use blue eye make up… but I say, why not???

It may take some experimenting to find just the right shade, but I say go for it. I think a smokey navy would be lovely!

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password