SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

Does anyone use Benefit cosmetics here? What do you think of the products?

posted over 10 years ago
megro
Style_council
megro

I have been obsessed for years. they are spunky, fun products that work really well.

posted over 10 years ago

Stinu
Style_council
Stinu

I use eyecon. I think it is one of their best products. Oh and i’m also in love with their new perfume. it’s great for summer because it’s not so heavy and it smells fresh.
all their products are really good quality. They smell nice and the packaging is pretty.

posted over 10 years ago

lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

Benefit has really cool packaging, which is what drew me to it in the first place. I really like BadGal Lash and the Eye bright pencil. Someone I know is a Benefit rep, so I get a lot of it for free. It’s pretty great.

posted over 10 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

Is eyecon good? I’ve not yet used that. Is the blusher good? Its on sale at their site at the moment

posted over 10 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

I definitely recommend bad gal lash. I hate mascara or well hated till this

posted over 10 years ago

carmie_chan
Style_council
carmie_chan

I use their Bo-oing concealer! it works wonders, it really does!

posted over 10 years ago

tincoco
Style_council
tincoco

i love Benefit. gonna be my favorite line of make up.
ive used pretty much or know about all their products.
yea they got super cute packaging but the make up it self is amazing.
not thick & good for your skin.
=]

posted over 10 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

I love the benetint pocket pal. Such a good colour =)

posted over 10 years ago

salmonthat
Style_council
salmonthat

I use their “some kind of gorgeous” foundation faker in the summer and the cheek tint stuff, it works as lip color too. I also really like their moon beam/high beam stuff for nights out.

posted over 10 years ago

Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

Boi-ing is fantastic

posted over 10 years ago

dizzyrobot
Style_council
dizzyrobot

i love love love bad gal lash, and boi-ing gives good medium coverage without being too heavy, and blends easily (esp with the benefit talent brush)

posted over 10 years ago

NicoleStar91
Style_council
NicoleStar91

I love it. There’s a palette that I really like…I wish I could remember what it was called…something about the color pink…Also, the blushes are awesome (georgia, dandelion, hoola, etc).
I have both benetint and posietint, but if you’re as bad at applying makeup as I am, I wouldn’t suggest purchasing those.

posted over 10 years ago

SarahJayne
Shop_seller_2 SarahJayne is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
SarahJayne

Benefit is really hit or miss I think.

LOVE: Benetint for a subtle flush, you’re bluffing to conceal redness and under eye circles, and erase paste in very small doses for concealing very small breakouts only. DON’T LOVE: Lemon-Aid for concealing redness and under eye circles, or erase paste for concealing anything larger than pinhead size! I just think their face products (the cream or liquid consistancy ones) are very waxy, don’t blend well, and especially don’t mix well with other face products! I also think their lipsticks tend to dry and feather no matter what. All their other products are OK though! The blushes, mascaras, and eye shadows are average high-end quality I think.
posted over 10 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I love benefits packaging and marketing ideas……. I just wish I could afford it.

posted over 10 years ago

Exquisite
Style_council
Exquisite

I love their positint! :)

posted about 10 years ago

asailorwentto_sea
Style_council
asailorwentt...

Absolutely love Benefit make up.
I have three mascaras, my favourite is the get bent one.
I love the blushers too

posted about 10 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

LOVE BENEFIT!
Yourebel lite,
thatgal,
moonbeam <3

posted over 9 years ago

humbug202
Style_council
humbug202

love their blushes but always feel like I have been taken to the cleaners when I pay for them! kinda over priced in my opinion but hey I still love them!

posted over 9 years ago

tenoria
Style_council
tenoria

Dandelion is the best pick-me-up blush ever! The $28 price tag is definitely daunting, but you get a ton of product for the price. I use mine regularly and it’s still going strong after 2 years!

posted over 9 years ago

jumpingjellybean
Style_council
jumpingjelly...

Their products work very, very well. Kind of on the expensive side, but good quality. I would say their products are a good investment.

posted over 9 years ago

mialav
Style_council
mialav

I love Benefit, if only for the packaging… Haha no the quality of the stuff is pretty good as well, at least the ones I’ve tried/my sisters have tried.

I haven’t really used any foundation in ages since my skin is pretty good, but I figured that I do have some uneven colors that could be smoothed out a bit…. Is “Some Kind A Gorgeous” worth the price? And is it a really light foundation for just a little bit of coverage or should I go for something else instead?

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password