SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
secretlover
Style_council
secretlover

Which do you think is sexier? Long hair or Bald? I dont mean naturally bad okay?!

posted about 10 years ago
deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I like mid length hair on guys.
Sort of messy looking.
where it’s different lengths, but kinda….frames the face?
if that makes sense.
way nicer than realllyyy long hair, or bald, in my opinion.

heck
Style_council
heck

i hate long hair on guys, bald is alright, I prefer short length, though.

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

It depends on the guy’s style/personality. If he’s kind of a hipster, then longish hair can be pretty hot (pete wentz length)/the way that deannasays described it. Otherwise, I prefer short hair, but not buzz cut. I am a sucker for “the southern swoop” which is not too long but not too short. Or maybe Chris Noth-length hair. Yeah, I dig that.

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

It depends on the guy. I used to like longer hair, but it seems I’m now more of a fan of shorter hair… not buzz cuts or anything, but long enough to be a little messy.

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Ia it weird that I hate short hair on a guy. I actually like putting my hands through a guys hair. Gaspard Ulliel has some of the best hair I’ve seen on a guy.

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

Whatever hair you have is ok with me. I just don’t like greasy long hair on guys, or rather, greasy hair in general. It really does depend on the guy (but I will not tolerate greasy hair, gross!)

New_user 78848 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 78848 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Personally I dislike long hair on guys. I prefer a close shave or a short cut. I think the only time long hair looks good on a guy is if they are tall. Weird, but I just think long hair suits tall guys.

mmyaaa
Style_council
mmyaaa

some guys suit short hair, while others can rock long hair really well. for me, it depends on the guy.

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I agree with deannasays. Short, kind of messy sometimes. When I think of my boyfriend’s, I’d desrcide it as kind of classic. I don’t know, it’s short and somewhat sideswept. His is perfect, but I don’t like short short hair, and anything longer than mine would make me feel strange.

posted almost 10 years ago

Stylishion
Style_council
Stylishion

I like men with nice hair cut

cuppateamachine
New_user cuppateamachine is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When cuppateamachine reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
cuppateamachine

for me:
long-ish, wavy, messy, AND clean
very beach-y
brandon boyd’s hair circa morning view – now that’s a reason to get up in the morning ;)

Harle
Style_council
Harle

i’m more of a long hair type, haha

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

I like a bit longer and messier cut!

Mollfie
Style_council
Mollfie

My boyfriend’s hair is a little bit longer than mine, very dark brown and its gorgeous. He looks much more handsome with long hair, everyone agrees, and it makes him stand out. He likes me to style and cut it for him too lol

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

long! i like hair incredibly long. :)
if i met a guy with longer hair than mine, that would be quite a feat. (hence the screen name)

hopelesslydevoted
Style_council
hopelesslyde...

Ew, bald is way better than long hair on a guy. For some reason, and it’s totally unfair, but I think long hair just doesn’t look hygienic on a guy, like it makes the whole guy look kind of dirty. I’m sure some pull it off but most don’t.

Bald can be cute though. It shows confidence and it stands out if you got the right face shape but I prefer just really short hair. But sometimes bald can be very sexy. Oh and judging by your avatar… I think you’d look good with either short hair or bald :)

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

As long as he styles/washes it, I really don’t care but nothing past the jaw lines and i hate hate hate shaved heads/bald guys.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password