Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

Hi guys. I just redeemed an item and I know that if you post about it on Chictopia you can get some of the points back.

I was wondering, the post has to be after I receive the item right? And should the post be a chicblog? Like just posting pictures of yourself wearing the item or does it have to be more like a review or something?

posted over 7 years ago
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I assume you would post a look with the item and write a review in the description. The way I figure, if they wanted you to do a review in the forum, they would make a separate category for it.

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I’ve done it before. SO what you do is you do a blog post with the item you redeemed[so after you recieve it]. Then you message cheri the link and she returns some of the points back! I got 100 points back last time, and the time before was like 500! I think it depends!

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

Thank you guys, that really helped. I’ll either make a FB post or a tweet about it since i don’t have any blog :)

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Oh no you don’t need a blog!I meant right on your CHICTOPIA blog! Just post a picture of you wearing your new item here and send the link to cherichictopia!Its that simple:)

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

Ohh that’s even more wonderful! Will definitely do that once the pretty item arrives. Thank you so much for your help!

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

Hi guys! i got my item and wanted to wear it to post some pics but Cheri isn’t responding to my friend request and i can’t send her a message. Is there any other way to get in contact with her?

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I still haven’t been able to contact Cheri… :(

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password