Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

apparently, not only are they uggly but they’re also bad for you?
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/experts-debate-dangers-of-wearing-popular-sheepskin-boots-1164424/

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
aleksandracht
Style_council
aleksandracht

If uggs are bad for our feets why wear them ? I mean lots of people say I wear them because they’re much more comfortable than heels, okay…. but if they hurt your feet I’d rather wear super painful heels and look like a mentaly healthy person. Uggs make any outfit look sloppy, they make your legs look fat and they’re made of sheep skin :(

posted about 9 years ago

thenameslola
Style_council
thenameslola

really? Everyone always talks about how comfortable they are

posted about 9 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

well if they are bad for your feet why would anybody wear them? i mean.. it’s not like they are pretty or anything near that..

posted about 9 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

I’m no expert, never having owned or worn any, but I don’t believe they have a lot of arch support. So in that sense, they might be bad for your feet.

posted about 9 years ago

BirchandMahogany
Style_council
BirchandMaho...

Uggs are comfortable, but that doesn’t mean they’re good for your feet. Because they have no arch support and are super bendy (you can manipulate the sole of the shoe practically any way you want), they don’t do you any favors.

However, that having been said, 90% of shoes out there now are awful for your feet, so Uggs aren’t unique nor, by far, the worst. A few brands do focus more on overall foot health (think NAOT, Burkinstock, Keen, etc.), but they tend to be expensive and unfashionable. What’s a girl to do?

posted about 9 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

ok, honestly, we’re born without shoes on our feet. there wasnt always a time where shoes were made to “support”. what do you think happened to all those people way back when who didnt have the technology to make expensive “supporting” soled shoes? they all went on living their lives, they obviously didnt all cripple over and die. i mean come on, these “experts” just need to have something to do so they come up with these “studies” and then a month later change it saying “oh, nevermind now they’re GOOD for you” all i can say is, if im not on the brink of death because of something and i feel fine and i dont see any crazy results of wearing something then obviously its not as big of a deal as its being made out to be. When we walk barefoot thats about as flat as it gets and our feet were MADE to keep us upright and able to walk so to say that flats are bad for us depending on the amount of material at the bottom is just stupid. how much material were you born with on the bottom of your foot? none? OH NO YOUR GONNA TOPPLE OVER! lol people need to start using their heads instead of being pulled into this stuff. andddd to add one last thing to this matter, id rather wear UGGS being as ugly as they are, then wear CROCS because those are THE most hideous shoes ive ever seen in my entire life lol

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password