Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
natashabotelhio
Style_council
natashabotelhio

costume ideas desperately needed…
:)
if anything im gonna go thrifting in la and see what i can come up with, but its always good to have some ideas

posted almost 9 years ago
IndubitablySophi
Style_council
IndubitablyS...

I’m gunna be a flapper. :D I think it’s always fun to dress up as people from certain decades, the 80’s are always fun. :)

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

Last year I was a Fafi girl and since I love the art so much I think I will pick another cute character to go as this year…..the looks are so much fun!!

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

i want to be a sailor girl :)

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

I think I’m going to be Nicki Minag this year..
All I need is to stuff some padding around my butt, wear spandex, super high heels, lots of clown make up and a colourful wig. Oh and of course a stupid facial expression!

arnyfull
Style_council
arnyfull

i dunno what i wanna be on halloween yet

sleeponthefloor
Style_council
sleeponthefloor

I haven’t dressed up for Halloween for so long, I miss it! I always consider going as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, geeky as that is! :D

meninaelegante
Style_council
meninaelegante

a couple years ago, i was an 80s aerobic instructor! Hahaha. I pretty much wore tights, a bright droppy shirt, a green tank underneath, a sweat band on my head and my wrist, and alot of bold makeup in crazy colors! It was sooo much fun!

Lollipopx3
Style_council
Lollipopx3

I was a ceramic goth doll, was so much fun. Think imitation Emilie Autumn.

EA
EA

Great inspiration, she creates her own outfits!

garebare
Style_council
garebare

There’s a thrift store in La Habra, CA on Harbor Blvd (SoCal) that has amazing stuff for Halloween costumes. You can rent or buy. It’s pretty cheap.

As for me, I’m going to have Hello Kitty headband ears, a striped hello kitty shirt, red suspenders, nerd glasses, a short black high waisted skirt and suede electric blue platform pumps with curly hair in pig tails! Nerdy + sexy = hawt!

SerenaKells
Style_council
SerenaKells

Basically i was going to buy something cheap and throw it together on the sewing machine and put fake blood stains on it, like alice in ’horror’land. or something.
:) maybe that’d be an idea?!

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

be a pizza delivery girl!

sgshields
Style_council
sgshields

I’m going as Jackie O this year.

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

I may be Marilyn Monroe.

commonsenseandstilet
Style_council
commonsensea...

I have no idea what I’m going to be!!!! AH! I need to figure out something! Any ideas???

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I was Waldo last year. Really easy – red&white striped shirt, a beanie, and oversize glasses.

I kind of want to make a ridiculous costume with a box or something, but I don’t know where I’d wear it haha.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

We don’t have Halloween in Australia… but my friend is having his 21st birthday on the 29th oct and it’s a costume party… so i’m hopefully going as Lady Gaga- if i’m able to make the outfit :P

Florrie
Style_council
Florrie

Last year I was a fashion victim – tons of over the top trashy clothes, ripped and tattered around the edges, and tons of gore makeup!

This year me and my housemate are being the pink and purple unicorns from charlie the unicorn!
BLULULULOP!

Minisharpiee
Style_council
Minisharpiee

I think I want to be a pirate . I am going to the thrift stores to put together my costume but I live in NYC :/ so yeah . I just look at cartoon pirates and dress similar :D . But I really LOVE that Fafi idea I used to be OBSESSED with Fafi

YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

i’ve never been to a halloween party for ages.. lol,but i think a goth look like a vampire chic will do.. =D

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I’m going to be Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. I have long reddish hair and big blue eyes and get told I look like her! lol so I thrifted a BUNCH of stuff to cut up and make into my own patchwork dress!

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

lady gaga :D

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password