Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Have you read about this? Terry Richardson was Charged with a sexual assault for asking a model for a hand job. (Ew) and Charlotte Free is basically saying “If you don’t like it leave” What do you think?

If you haven’t read about it read it here http://bit.ly/YJ3LWE

posted over 6 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I pretty much agree with Charlotte Free. I don’t think it’s OK for girls to be forced to do something they don’t want to do, but then again, I don’t believe he forced anyone to do anything, either. Terry Richardson is known for being raunchy and for having tons of sex with the girls he photographs. If you’re not ok with that, as a model, then I don’t recommend working with him.

posted over 6 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Charlotte Free’s response is brutally honest and I completely agree with her. I find it hard to believe the model didn’t expect something like this would happen. I don’t think Terry Richardson’s behavior is respectable, but like Catiebeatty said, if you’re not ok with that, then you should just stay away.

posted over 6 years ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

I love how blunt Charlotte’s response was. It really disgusts me how there are guys like that especially in a setting that is supposedly professional. I agree with Catie though

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password