Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KenyaMeon
Style_council
KenyaMeon

Who watched it?? What did you think?? One of the contestants just graduated from the art school I’m going to be attending in Sept!

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
TobiasLuciaStarr
Style_council
TobiasLuciaS...

I think my thing with wanting Casanova around is that he’s hilarious and lovable.

posted about 9 years ago

squids
Style_council
squids

I love Casanova and how he pretends he doesn’t speak english in front of the judges but that dress from the last challenge was horrible.

Talent-wise, I love Valerie.

posted about 9 years ago

crowcat
Style_council
crowcat

mondo!!

posted about 9 years ago

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

GRETCHEN!!

posted about 9 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Loved Andy’s party dress, freaking fantastic! Valerie I love too. Gretchen may have a huge ego now but she does pull out some well made and good looking stuff so I can’t hate her. Peach has seriusly got to go!

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

soooo episode 4…thoughts?

I actually liked michael castello’s dress with the hat. I thought the color of his dfress was really beautiful. I can’t say it was really out of the ordinary but the other designers hated it so much! April’s thing was just ugly and mondo’s was way too crazy for my taste. Gretchen also had WAY too much blush on during runway day, it was gross…

posted almost 9 years ago

cakewithlegs
Style_council
cakewithlegs

haha, casanova. he makes me laugh. i also like mondo and, though i hate to admit it, i do like gretchen’s work. her ego could use some help though…

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i am so addicted to this i dont know wad else to say about it. LOL. i am trying not to watch it episode by episode coz i will be dying to know who will be eliminated next

prettycolors
Style_council
prettycolors

I love Mondo but I didn’t like his outfit for episode 4…. :/

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

oh my episode 5, Gretchen and Ivy were total b*tches

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

love this show

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password