Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dezigner
Style_council
dezigner

So the winner of Project Runway Season 7 was just announced this last thursday, Seth Aaron. Seth Aaron never sent down a loose seam or incorrectly sewn garment, and he always stuck to his own personal style. His designs are punk, and innovative. I was shocked on how all his runway pieces were so remarkable, I want all of them!

What is everyones take on the entire show? Do you think Seth Aaron was the best choice for the winner? And do you think we will be hearing more from him, like Christian Siriano?

posted over 9 years ago
PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

i havent seen the episode yet but IM SO EXCITED HE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is such a great guy and i LOVED his clothes!! <3

the main thing that suprised me was that mila got to go on instead of jay. :/

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 118212 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 118212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i wanted Emilio to win :( ! but i agree with why Seth won..it all goes into play im glad they took that all into consideration instead of just deciding off their last showcase. as far as continuing to hear from him like Christian..i kinda doubt it..he doesnt hav that attention seeking personality

posted over 9 years ago

dezigner
Style_council
dezigner

yes jay was so much more ‘now’ and had a young style that i think were all attracted to, which is why i think he would have been so much better off than mila, i think the judges know that now too, seeing as how her she was 3rd of the 3 at bryant park.

if you listen to what emilo says at the end its really true about how he lost. he says that he made a ‘line’ not a ‘collection’. his runway show wasnt a ‘runway’ show at all, they were great clothes but just for the ‘lady on the subway’ not the runway.

posted over 9 years ago

itmakestheworldturn
Style_council
itmakesthewo...

jay was my absolute favorite on the show. i really wished he had gone on instead of mila, but i feel like she had a good runway show regardless.

i like seth aaron, but i don’t really love his sense of style. it’s more of a punk rock style, and that’s not really how i dress so i didn’t like him as much as the others, but he’s a great designer and i think he deserved to win.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

man i wish i’d stuck to project runway…i watched it all the way through season six then lost track…now im sad :\ gotta check out this seth guy…must…i will die if i don’t catch up somehow!

posted over 9 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I didn’t like anything about Mila, her clothes or personality. I liked Anthony the best out of anyone! He won the best challenges and had some awesome pieces. Even though I agree he needed a bit more time to find a specific look, I’d love to see what he was to offer in the future.

posted over 9 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

Am I the only one who didn’t like this season? I never seemed to agree with the judges and was not impressed with most of the contestants.

posted over 9 years ago

tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

I was sooooooooooo happy that seth aaron won!!! there were alot of things in his collection that i would have wore.

posted over 9 years ago

ljurbanchic
Style_council
ljurbanchic

i really wanted Emilio to win! tho i thought his designs from throughout the season were a bit better than some of what he made in his Fashion Week collection, i still thought his clothes were amazing and i would definitely wear the ESosa brand in a heartbeat! and even tho his was more of a line than a collection, he still put together a great show w/ some show-stopping pieces; like that goldish green shimmery dress at the end-it was gorgeous! and i felt so so bad for him when he lost and he was crying!! oh man! i just wanted to give him a hug :( i think Seth Aaron is also a great designer, and i loved that red dress w/ the cool black and white leggings that he made in his collection, but idk if he completely deserved to win because some of his clothes were still a bit too over-the-top. Like that purple dress, not to be mean but you’d never see a woman wearing that on the street! it was just too much i feel. But i still think Seth Aaron is very talented, and i liked how he showed growth in his collection. I think we’ll be hearing more from Seth Aron sure, if he can make some clothes that still have his design esthetic but that are a bit more casual and wearable for the average woman. But i definitely think we’ll be hearing from Emilio very soon, and I cant wait to see his line and brand in stores!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password