Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

for those of you who watched it, what do you think of the ending, it still kills me, do you think he’s stuck in a dream or in real life?

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
Ela1
Style_council
Ela1

Great movie!!

posted almost 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

this film is hella amAZING like holy cow. academy award worthy

adelejoanna
Style_council
adelejoanna

It is THE most amazing film I ever saw and CAN NOT wait to get hold of it on DVD

Joesph Gordon-Levittt <3>:http://moltocuriosa.com/

d0rki3
Style_council
d0rki3

if you pay attention during the entire movie, he ends up living in a dream. BUTT omg i swear the thing he uses the turny thing was about to fall, but noooo they just cut the scene before it was about to fall.heartbreak . lol i was actually spazzing when it finished :P

newscctv
Style_council
newscctv

I believe he’s dreaming the whole time. The main reason why I believe that is because the movie starts off with him washing up on the shore. He only washes up on the shore when he’s in the deepest part of limbo. And the second reason is that one of the cast members states that you can only use your own totem to tell if you’re in reality or in a dream. DiCaprio used his wife’s old totem. So, even if the totem toppled down when he spun it, how can you rely on it toppling to determine if he’s dreaming or not if it isn’t his totem in the first place?
www.wellbridal.com www.wellbridal.com

modeduserendipity
Style_council
modeduserend...

Amazing movie. I agree with newscctv about the totems, but I don’t want to believe that he was in a dream the whole time. Who would want to go into his dreams and for what purpose? To bring him back out? Maybe his wife keeps reappearing in his dreams because she is trying to bring him back? I don’t know it still hurts my brain to think about it and I saw it two months ago. haha

RaspberryLIme
Style_council
RaspberryLIme

man reading this forum is making me wonder again. I NEED TO WATCH IT AGAIN! It was mind-blowing!

insheepsclothes
Style_council
insheepsclothes

just watched it with the mr. yesterday after wanting to watch it for the past month or so. definitely blew my mind. there were a lot of people who said they didn’t like it, which i definitely don’t understand. even if you didn’t want to get into the whole philosophical or psychological part of it, it was still a very good thriller, no?

love how they made it end, just leaving some loose ends for everyone to make up their own minds about it.

http://insheepsclothes.com

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password